Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:20 pm
Lucas stiffened at the time of Ellen's voice and a growl erupted from his throat. How dare this girl disrespect his son in his own house! He looked over at Syn to see him calm and cool. "Do we? I never really noticed you so I don't know you are. And I was only asking your name. There was no need for the attitude." He he replied to Ellen's response nonchalantly, eyeing his dad to let him know that it was fine and to remain calm. It would take more that this blood-sucking tramp to get him riled up. Though he did notice that she was cuddling up to Xander from the corner of his eye. "Hey, Xander, Kindra. Do you want to try the food I cook?" he asked after a second, holding up a plate.

[quote"Zara_The_Huntress"]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:55 pm
DragonMistress07
Lucas stiffened at the time of Ellen's voice and a growl erupted from his throat. How dare this girl disrespect his son in his own house! He looked over at Syn to see him calm and cool. "Do we? I never really noticed you so I don't know you are. And I was only asking your name. There was no need for the attitude." He he replied to Ellen's response nonchalantly, eyeing his dad to let him know that it was fine and to remain calm. It would take more that this blood-sucking tramp to get him riled up. Though he did notice that she was cuddling up to Xander from the corner of his eye. "Hey, Xander, Kindra. Do you want to try the food I cook?" he asked after a second, holding up a plate.

[quote"Zara_The_Huntress"]

Somehow, she felt the tension coming off the younger were. That's what she reacted to. Sure she was weak at the moment. And, judging by the growl, she ticked the father off. She didn't look that way knowing better. Xander pulled her into his lap and leaned on her. His chin on her shoulder. A form of protection and a means of calming her a bit. She normally didn't react like this. Pure bred's threw better insults than lacking of her name. How did this rattle her. "Oh hon I would but seeing as there some rather nasty tension currently. I'll rather keep my hands free for now." Kindra smirked at her stepson then leered at her husband. Yeah she caught the growl the flowed out his windpipe. "It's probably better than my ... food. " Xander shrugged leaned over and nipped a piece of it before poking Elle's lips with it. She nipped it and nod. What exactly were they suppose to feel with this? The heat? What did actual bacon... and whatever it was taste like. Kindra really wished to hit all four of them. She was grumpy from being up at dawn.Elle went on her step son like she was on her period. Xander was just in the dog house. ...Syn just had that look like he wanted to mane someone. And her dear loving husband reacting over a weak teen... Where was the hammer? She thought.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:33 pm
Lucas looked over at his wife and noticed the look on her eye. He gently kicked her under the table to get hwr attention. 'I know what you are thinking. Don't do it.' he said with his eyes before relaxing in his chair. Ellen was no threat to him so she decide to ignore her for now. He also knew that his wife was not happy about being up in tje morning and decided that maybe they would do something when darkness hit. Syn was unaffected by the atmosphere. "Nah. You're cooking is great, Kindra." he said after a second. He then heard a beep and realized that it was his phone. He slid it out of his pocket. It was a text from Lydia, saying to meet her at thier lockers to go over thier project. He send a confirmation. "Well, as nice as this is, I gotta get going. Byedad. Bye Kindra." he said with a smile at them. He made sure that he washed the pots and pans he used for breakfast before grabbing his backpack which he had placed By the table and heading out. He made a decision to ignore Ellen in the future. He did not know why, but the way she was hanging off Xander Cancer was him wary. He chalked it up to paranoia before heading on in his way.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:11 pm
DragonMistress07
Lucas looked over at his wife and noticed the look on her eye. He gently kicked her under the table to get hwr attention. 'I know what you are thinking. Don't do it.' he said with his eyes before relaxing in his chair. Ellen was no threat to him so she decide to ignore her for now. He also knew that his wife was not happy about being up in tje morning and decided that maybe they would do something when darkness hit. Syn was unaffected by the atmosphere. "Nah. You're cooking is great, Kindra." he said after a second. He then heard a beep and realized that it was his phone. He slid it out of his pocket. It was a text from Lydia, saying to meet her at thier lockers to go over thier project. He send a confirmation. "Well, as nice as this is, I gotta get going. Byedad. Bye Kindra." he said with a smile at them. He made sure that he washed the pots and pans he used for breakfast before grabbing his backpack which he had placed By the table and heading out. He made a decision to ignore Ellen in the future. He did not know why, but the way she was hanging off Xander Cancer was him wary. He chalked it up to paranoia before heading on in his way.

Zara_The_Huntress

Kindra slowly and very calmly glared at her husband. He dared to kick her? Did he now? Her fingers laced along the knife before her and slowly twirled it. 'What?' She would deal with all of them one on one.... Her husband was first. Why because he was the last to leave the house. "X. E. School. X grounded talk later. E I'll text you later." With that Elle moved off Xander and in tow Xander moved outside. "Bye mom."

Her eyes fell on Lucas. "You need to chill." The door slammed and that was enough. "Seriously. Elle is a damn turned for crying out loud. You are concerned about what? Your son going at her? He seemed to be fairing well in that situation better than yourself... this whole time since she entered. Her attitude was poor to Syn when she reacted. But, hell the way you were gawking at her the whole time she was here, I was offended. Yes, I know you are concerned that he will lunge. But, you are concerned about that here where we are better control over it where as he ended totally handling it at his school with dozens upon dozens. He comes back, tell him you are proud. And, think about it if you were in my shoes. If your pack comes in, do i get to glare at them the whole time they are here." With that she grabbed her cell. Next was Elle. She started to get ready for her job.

Xander walked with her to the school. Once there she parted to fetch her clothes. He headed to class. It was a horrid day already. Then that cell. His mothers ring tone went off. He wasn't gonna look. It meant death. Instead he went into his class and actually looked at the board to take notes.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Lucas looked at her. "No. As most of my pack are dead." he replied softly before standing up, placing his plate in the sink and then heading off to his own job. He worked as a construction worker. His werewolf strength came in handy some times plus it paid well. Of course he would make aure that Syn knew how proud he was that he was calm and collected. Just like his mother. Damn, how he missed her. Of course he loved Kindra qith hos very soul but there.were.times when he thoight of his first mate. With a sigh and a shake of his head, he headed off to work. He would visit Selene, his first wife's grave later. He texted Syn to let him know.

Syn was in History, taking his exam while ignoring the longing gaze of a certain Alpha. Ugh. This was getting out of control. He really had to do something about Cain. But what? He mentally shook his head as he placed his pencil down once he was done and waited for the time to run out as the rest was supposed to take the entire class. He felt his phone bids in his.ppcket but didn't date take it out in class. He would check later

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:59 am
DragonMistress07
Lucas looked at her. "No. As most of my pack are dead." he replied softly before standing up, placing his plate in the sink and then heading off to his own job. He worked as a construction worker. His werewolf strength came in handy some times plus it paid well. Of course he would make aure that Syn knew how proud he was that he was calm and collected. Just like his mother. Damn, how he missed her. Of course he loved Kindra qith hos very soul but there.were.times when he thoight of his first mate. With a sigh and a shake of his head, he headed off to work. He would visit Selene, his first wife's grave later. He texted Syn to let him know.

Syn was in History, taking his exam while ignoring the longing gaze of a certain Alpha. Ugh. This was getting out of control. He really had to do something about Cain. But what? He mentally shook his head as he placed his pencil down once he was done and waited for the time to run out as the rest was supposed to take the entire class. He felt his phone bids in his.ppcket but didn't date take it out in class. He would check later

Zara_The_Huntress

Yeah she stepped in to that one. Hopefully he still got the point . When Xander didn't respond, she decided to make a field trip to embarrass her child.

When class traded out, Xander roamed the hallway. Free period was awesome. It may have cost him some summer time fun but to walk about school without a care was bliss. "Xander," he groaned. What was this tard! Bryne was behind him a smug little grin on his face. " Don't suppose you still got my pencil from yesterday. "

"Check the yard." He was calm. Bryne seemed to enjoy it. He crept closer. " So what's it like to have a dad mutt? Do you have to how at him? Do you know how you look to the rest of us living with pets?" Annoying.... Xander just started walking away. The other gave chase more insults... Normally it would have been something about his blood, where he came from.. he stopped dead in his tracks when the vamp decided to mention his mother's sexual relationship. " For fk sake. Is that all you can do, place a mental picture in my head of my parents! Keep your sexual fantasy to yourself or .find your own own damn wolf to do that on. " Xander exclaimed. He spun. "Furthermore lay off my family! Before I show you what my bloodline can really do!" He glared.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:55 am
Syn had just exited history class, thankful that the exam was finally over. He thought he did pretty good but he wouldn't k ow fornaure until the results came back next week as it waa Friday. He walked down the hall when he noticed Xander and tjat guy from yesterday talking through a window. Qell, not so much as talking to his stepbrother as harassing him. He blinked when Xander turned to the other camp and snarled at him and for some reason, he found it kind of hot. He quickly shook his head of the thought, wondering where it had come from in the first place. He decided that he wouldn't get involved as Xander was a big boy and could handle himself but still, hebslowly opened the window, picked up a round object and three it at tje back of Bryne's head, ducking so as not to be seen but smiled when he heard a loud twack.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:13 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn had just exited history class, thankful that the exam was finally over. He thought he did pretty good but he wouldn't k ow fornaure until the results came back next week as it waa Friday. He walked down the hall when he noticed Xander and tjat guy from yesterday talking through a window. Qell, not so much as talking to his stepbrother as harassing him. He blinked when Xander turned to the other camp and snarled at him and for some reason, he found it kind of hot. He quickly shook his head of the thought, wondering where it had come from in the first place. He decided that he wouldn't get involved as Xander was a big boy and could handle himself but still, hebslowly opened the window, picked up a round object and three it at tje back of Bryne's head, ducking so as not to be seen but smiled when he heard a loud twack.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander continued on. "I mean... what do you really know about my line eh? Rumors? We rose out of the dark? One Veles is like 12 pure breds?" He was speaking of all the rumors he had to deal with on a daily basis. These were the ones the other's seem to dwell on... As though the Veles blood was some type of mythical creature they wished to harness. "I mean we do get along so well with the weres... maybe we can turn into them too...Want to find out?" He grinned. Bryne had a mixture on his face. Somewhere between rage, confusion, and curiosity. He was planning on leaving him with that. His eyes spotted a ball shape object aiming for Brynes head. He laughed when hit and started to leave.

Next class... hell what was today... government? He stopped paying attention and collided with... a werewolf... "Excuse me sorry about that"  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:29 pm
Syn, after doing his good deed headed outside as his science class was in another building when je saw Xander bump into another werewolf. Uh-oh. He knew that werewolf. He paused in his stride and wondered what he should do. After a second of deciding, he calmly and slowly walked up to Xander and the other were. "Hey, Xander." he said cheerfully, raising a hand in greeting. He vaguely wondered where Ellen was as she and Xander always seemed to be together. Which was odd but yet again their relationship was none of his business. He kept and eye on the other were with a pleasant smile.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:39 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander grimaced. Yes a vampire was not paying attention to his surrounding. How poor of him... how... foolish. And of course it was a were... He would probably see it as some sort of challenge. "Seriously though I was off --" He blinked at his name being called. Seriously did he not pay attention that much. "Uh hey bro." He uttered without a thought. "Aren't you suppose to be at your ... class." He had no damn clue what class the wolf had next. He turned back to the werewolf he had bumped. "Anyhow. I'm sorry." Was that enough? Or was he gonna have to see if his stepbrother would have to step in. Trying to keep peace between the two species was slowly lagging his mind.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:57 pm
Syn stared down the were as he looked to him then at Xander then back at him. He sneered at the two of them but Syn just keep his smile up. "Walk away." he replied calmly, using his alpha voice. He noticed the were hesitate for a brief second. "Walk. Away. Now." he said once again, putting power into each word. XandeXander may be a vampire but he was till family and family always looked out for their own. Both his mom and dad taught him that. He knew that he abd Xander had to keep the peace between the two races and frankly he was starting to get sick of it.

Zara_The_Huntress

(Hey. Should something happen between the two now or you wanna wait a few more pages or so?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:22 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn stared down the were as he looked to him then at Xander then back at him. He sneered at the two of them but Syn just keep his smile up. "Walk away." he replied calmly, using his alpha voice. He noticed the were hesitate for a brief second. "Walk. Away. Now." he said once again, putting power into each word. XandeXander may be a vampire but he was till family and family always looked out for their own. Both his mom and dad taught him that. He knew that he abd Xander had to keep the peace between the two races and frankly he was starting to get sick of it.

Zara_The_Huntress

(Hey. Should something happen between the two now or you wanna wait a few more pages or so?)

(We can if you want! >o< )

Xander raised a brow. Indeed the other were seemed to want to start something over a little bump. Of course he did. When Syn told him to walk Xander slid into a simple defense stance just in case. He was ready. Unfortunately, as Syn had his training, Xander had his multiple fighting styles at the ready in case the were lunged. Syn would be the only concern in his way. The second warning escaped his step brother's voice. Xander took that as a sign ready to dodge a blow if it came. Depending on which he easily counter. He was trying to leave it up to Syn though.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:19 pm
(Ooh! Let's.)

Syn instinctively wrapped an arm around Xander's waist, pulling him to his side as he glared down the other were. He could see said were was debating on starting a fight but it must have seen something in Syn's eyes caused he backed off and headed past them, pushing against the other as he walked past. He sighed to.himself as he let go of the Xander, rubbing at his forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "This is getting ridiculous." He muttered after a second. The hostility between the two races were starting to get outof hand. Especially with certain fractions that seemed determined to destroy the fragile peace that was now. He was going to have to talk to dad about the other aggressive weres. He turned to Xander. "You okay?" he asked after a moment.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:14 pm
DragonMistress07
(Ooh! Let's.)

Syn instinctively wrapped an arm around Xander's waist, pulling him to his side as he glared down the other were. He could see said were was debating on starting a fight but it must have seen something in Syn's eyes caused he backed off and headed past them, pushing against the other as he walked past. He sighed to.himself as he let go of the Xander, rubbing at his forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "This is getting ridiculous." He muttered after a second. The hostility between the two races were starting to get outof hand. Especially with certain fractions that seemed determined to destroy the fragile peace that was now. He was going to have to talk to dad about the other aggressive weres. He turned to Xander. "You okay?" he asked after a moment.

Zara_The_Huntress

The were still didn't leave. Xander eased his foot back ready to do a upward kick to the were's face if he moved. He would then fall into a round house kick. None of that mattered. He found himself strangely tucked at Syn's side. Held! Xander looked at Syn for a moment. He had this. It was only one were so far there was on need for Syn to have him protectively at his side. Did he not know whom his mother was? Though oddly as it were, Xander found the heat comforting. The act alone made him impressed. He didn't even register the hand placement. The were got the jest of it and stalked off. When he was released he lingered a bit longer at his side. The heat was soothing. "You think? I mean hell I had enough problems by myself now that we are family they freaking think its cool to zero in on us. What's the big deal. its not like we are really different." He noted the other rubbing his own brow and turned in. Xander lightly pressed both his index and middle finger to each temple of Syn's slowly rolling them grimacing a bit. "Me? More worried about you right now. You okay?"  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:09 pm
Syn jerked at the action but didm't pull away. It was nice. "No. I am not okay. Evrything started out fine. Then on my way to the bathroom, Cain decided to attack me. Apparently he thinks I need to be brought down a peg." he replied, remembering. As of he would give himself to that b*****d. He was getting sick of being attacked like this. Even Lydia, his best friend had distanced herself because of Xander "This...I can't go on like this, Xander. I think I will snap if anyone says some thing about you and the rest of the family." he added as he removed the other's hands from his forehead with a thankful smile.

Zara_The_Huntress

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces