Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:00 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander grimaced when Syn went off. He wasn't the only one having problems was he now. "Elle has been doing the same thing." He uttered as his hands had been removed. "Have you tried kicking his a** or..." He sighed he was going to say parents but they had enough on their heads as it were now didn't they. "He thinks you need to be brought down a peg?" He repeated trying to figure out how best he could help. He wanted to help. "Is there anything I can try..." It was a stupid notion. He wouldn't be able to without causing a fight between weres. Which was why he tried to best handle Bryne. As he listened on he reached out and clasped Syn's shoulder. "I know the feeling.Also sorry for Elle this morning. She's been acting strange for the last few days...I really don't understand why she's attaching herself to me. " He explained. Why? He wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:23 pm
Syn snorted at that statement. "Yeah. But he still will not take no for an answer. At this point I'm on the verge of premeditated murder." he replied flatly, running a hand through his hair. He wouldn't ask his parents. They had enough to do as it is. "No, there isn't. But thank you." he added with a smile at Xander. Syn blinked before he felt something clicking in his mind. "Oh, I know. Probably becaue you drank from her and now she thinks you owe her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to get you to fall in love with her." He muttered, wondering why the thought of Xander and Ellen irritated him. It was illogical and not him. Then again, everything about this was crazy.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:15 pm
DragonMistress07

"Naw. She's been crushing for a bit. It's not everyday you have a friend who tends to hang around you regardless of your blood line or how you were made. Or... defends you against pure bloods." He explained. She was his friend and had some traits that most vampires that were pure didn't carry. Alan was another but he was still rare. "If I didn't drink from her... I may have killed a few humans trying to feed. I tend... to lose it when I feed." He also became strong as ever and was difficult to take down when he feed in greed. "She is a good person. No every one would have done that for me with my history. I could have killed her really." He paused looking at the ceiling. "Syn... I know you are busy... and probably don't need to be hanging out with me with all the s**t we gotta go through.." What was he trying say. "Want to go get a coffee sometime. Maybe to talk this out that way we both don't snap?" Other than his mother, who else could he really talk to about all this crap?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:41 pm
Syn listened patiently but kept his comments to himself. Xander would be surprised at how many of those who would do anything to up thier their position in life, include trying to get close to two purebloods. We're and vampire alike but it was not his place to judge. He just hoped Xander didn't get hurt in the future. Syn blinked out of his thoughts when Xander asked him if he wanted to hang out. "Yeah. That sounds great." he replied after a second of getting over his surprise. He could not go to his dad with this. Not right now.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 am
DragonMistress07
Syn listened patiently but kept his comments to himself. Xander would be surprised at how many of those who would do anything to up thier their position in life, include trying to get close to two purebloods. We're and vampire alike but it was not his place to judge. He just hoped Xander didn't get hurt in the future. Syn blinked out of his thoughts when Xander asked him if he wanted to hang out. "Yeah. That sounds great." he replied after a second of getting over his surprise. He could not go to his dad with this. Not right now.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander thought about all the hell he had to deal with. He couldn't really stand it. It only got worse with the newly added wolves to the family. Even now the vampires in the hall stared him down. Same look by passing the werewolf stepbrother. What were the Veles where they did they come from. Xander then added how Kindra magically was the first to try with a were... He could only imagine what Syn was going through. A few vampire dual walked by and he flinched. He glanced at them before looking back to Syn. "After school or lunch?" He was bolting for a bit at lunch. He could deal with adults of their kind better since they wouldn't try anything. These teens... He was going to end up throwing a few out a window and causing a scene. He could snap a few necks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:24 pm
Syn looked at tue weres who were eyeing them in disapproval. Cain's group. Ugh. "Lunch. Definitely. If I have to stay here and longwr after, someone is going to get hurt." he replied under his breath, glaring at the group. He was suck of them judging him and his family. He realized that most of the were never approved of his father mating Kindra. They had expected him to marry another were but his father fell in love with Kindra. He was just tired of it all.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:39 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander hated how some vamps were able to do mind blows. None could read his mind yet but the mind push from the pure bred brat that passed. He growled. Out of reflex Xander grabbed Syn's hand tight yanking him forward bumping his chest with his own. A bro hug some would call it. "See you outside the gate at lunch then. Try not to stand me up." He stuck his tongue out at him playfully to show he was joking at the last statement. He moved on heading to the library. Still no class period so what else could he do. The librarian was a vamp but hardly treated him like the teens did. He actually was the only one that ignored his a**. Xander was happy about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:09 pm
Syn blinked in surprise at the action but smiled anyway. "Deal. I won't." he responded to both questions, rolling his eyes at the other's antics. He headed over to the science building, deciding to ignore the other weres who were who were glaring at him. They were beneath him and he decided that if they were going to act like a bunch of asses, then they were not worth his time or attention. He took a seat in the back of the classroom, ignoring any and all attempts to be talked to. He was done playing nice. As class started, he blocked out the teacher as he thought about Xander and lunch.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:48 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander said at the computers. His eyes latched on the librarian as he made eye contact with him. "No pass again Xander?" He was suppose bring one but hardly had time to go get one. His nerves were being fried. He merely shrugged, "I wanted to snap a few neck so I dashed into here." Xander chuckled before going silent. The guy scoffed and went back to his desk. Hard to explain why he wanted to snap a few neck to a normal vampire now wasn't it. He glanced at his cell. He was extremely grounded according to his mother. No leaving the house without permission. No friends over. Etc... Woah he was an actual teen. He decided to figure out where he could go for lunch... He said coffee. How fun would a were be on coffee. Instead he thought of a decent place where Syn would get a ton of meat to eat... Far from campus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:20 pm
Syn was taking notes absentmindedly as class wore on. He couldn't drink coffee as it made him very hyper and a hyper were was a destructive were. To this day, his dad had banned him from using glue or glitter without supervision. He was finally.relieved when the lunch bell rang. He packed up his bag before heading out, ignoring the calls for him to have lunch. No. Not today. He was getting the he'll away from this school and other weres. With that, he headed to the entrance of the school, hoping that Xander was there so they could leave. The whispers and stared were starting to get to him.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:02 pm
DragonMistress07

He typed up his essay while he waited. He placed his headphones on and let his fingers go. Xander felt a bump and looked up to see Bryne... He groaned. Within two minutes of the bell sounding, Xander escaped through the library's back doors. He grumbled and went to the entrance. His eyes darted around for Syn. If he didn't find him within two minutes, he was gone. He didn't care. His blue eyes fell on the other and went right for him. Without a word, he went over grabbed the other's hand and lead him away from the school. He was pissed off and was even tempted to ditch his next class to avoid a certain someone. When they were distant enough, Xander released him. "Sorry, I needed to leave." Syn could feel liquid running on his palm the whole walk. "You okay with a buffet? I'll buy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:34 pm
Syn had his earphones plugged in when he felt rather than saw Xander come at him. He blinked in surprise when the vampire all but grabbed his hand and pulled him until they were away from the school. "It's fine." he replied after a second. He blinked. A buffet? "Yeah. A buffet is fine. And that's for the offer but I can pay for myself if that's okay." he added after a second of readjusting his backpack as it has almost fallen off. "You sure you're okay?" he asked after a second of silence, watching his brother closely. He seemed stressed, then again so was he so it was good that they were away. His father was going to be upset but he would understand.

[quote="Zara_The_Huntress"  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:11 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander shrugged, "i was being nice should only cost 9 dollars. not really a big deal who pays. It's what bros should do?" He wasn't sure. He paused for a second. He glanced about. There were too many witnesses about to show the wolf why he was stressed. "There may or may not be a butter knife housing itself between my shoulder blade hidden by my back pack. Small minor wound. I can't reach it."He sighed and softly looked at his brother before answering the next question he was sure was coming next, "Bryne had paid me a little visit. No you can not go after him. His uncle is part of the council. Last thing we need is them going at us or saying something about the marriage." He stared at him, "Kinda sucks being trapped in a corner and having to take hits because you have too many that need you to take these blows else everything falls. The restaurant is just over here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:40 pm
Syn blinked then his eyes narrowed. "What?" he all but snarled before gently pulling the other out of sight. He reached into the others backpack, searching until he found the butter knife and gently extracted it as he didn't want to hurt Xander. "I don't see why he's so fixated on you, Xander. It's crazy." He replied, frowning inwardly when the other said that he couldn't go after the vampire. Damn. "Yes, it does. I don't think we are going to be able.to stay here in town of this keeps up. Plus, there are rumors of hunters sniffing about..." he said, placing a hand to the other's back after making sure he was okay and he hearded him towards the restuaraunt.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:42 am
DragonMistress07
Syn blinked then his eyes narrowed. "What?" he all but snarled before gently pulling the other out of sight. He reached into the others backpack, searching until he found the butter knife and gently extracted it as he didn't want to hurt Xander. "I don't see why he's so fixated on you, Xander. It's crazy." He replied, frowning inwardly when the other said that he couldn't go after the vampire. Damn. "Yes, it does. I don't think we are going to be able.to stay here in town of this keeps up. Plus, there are rumors of hunters sniffing about..." he said, placing a hand to the other's back after making sure he was okay and he hearded him towards the restuaraunt.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander was pulled and he stared awe unsure as to why. When he found the light tug on the metal imbedded in his flesh he relaxed and grunted low as it was removed. "Because I decided not to be his thorpy or be in his alliance. When a pure blood line like mine appears out of nowhere it kinda puts you up like some kind of prize. A wild card or black horse. Sadly a few are like that. Me and mom don't speak much of our blood. Thanks. " He told, "naw it will be the same in a new town maybe worse as Here. A remote island may work..."he joked,"sniffing eh? They look like wolves too? Hunters are always around. " He paused and tugged on on Syns hand. "You got some of my blood on you." He pulled the weres hand to his mouth lightly licking Syns flesh  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff