Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image
A sacrifice is needed. It's for the greater good.
Three kingdoms are at war. A war so deadly that two kingdoms have decided to unite to stop the greater and stronger enemy. But, how? How to unite two rivals together that neither trust each other. How to make two nations cope with each other while battles still continue.

The kings and queens talked. One side suggested an alliance however there were arguments of who should control what… A arranged marriage was stated but they only had male heirs. The royalty stayed in that room soo long. One royal continuously stated that whatever they did the successors would have to stand by it too as the people followed them to the “t” . “Too bad we could not marry the heirs to the thrones…The people would calm and be more compliant with them…” The thought had been floating through the royals as a twist started to occur. They agreed and left to their kingdoms to speak with their first borns. The royals before they returned had stated a few rules to this agreement.

1. The heir would have to spend time at each kingdom for a week and then they would trade off to the other.
2. The heirs would sleep in the same room.
3. They would need to be respectful of each other in front of the people.
4. A guard would be with them nearly at all times.
5. They will have public outings to show they are together for the kingdoms.

The people loved their princes regardless. They would accept.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:02 pm
I can post almost daily. I range from lazy lit to literate. I tend to have fun and keep things moving. I am welcomed to any ideas you want to try for this thread. I am decent in grammar though autocorrect has made me seem foolish at times. Don't spear me! Anything over Pg 15--leave to pm. Your prince your ways (I.E Rules, culture, family and laws) This way you have much to talk about in the post. There is a third kingdom trying to fight the other two so there is a war going on. Can be any race but must be male. We will be quoting each other. Any other questions? I really don’t care how you design your posts but please don’t make it a color like cyan or yellow. Please PM me if interested!

[color=red]Royals in control (Username)[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Name[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Age[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Race[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]The prince has _(number of brothers if any)_ brothers.[/color]
[color=red]A little bit about him[/color]:[color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]A little about the kingdom --(name of kingdom)[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement:[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Hobbies and skills:[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]Things he hates:[/color][color=darkred]--[/color]
[color=red]What he looks like in the mirror :[/color] (pic prefer anime)
[color=red]The prince’s bodyguard from his own nation[/color] [color=darkred](Name, age, pic, and whatever else you can think of )[/color]

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:22 pm
THE PROFILES

Royals in control: Katze Allemon-Schatten
Name:Valilzt'ust dal Zilvarra of House Teken'Urden
Race: Shadow Elf
The prince has one brother.
A little bit about him: Val was always treated well and he had a happy upbringing, but in the back of his mind, he always blamed himself for his father's death. His father had died protecting his mother, who at the time was pregnant with him. Likely if he had not existed his father, and maybe even his mother, would still be dead, but he encouraged the guilt and used it as fuel to become a strong warrior and tactician. At the same time, even though his mother tried to hide it, she was worried about him and clung to him as the only living family she had. To abate her fears, he began studying magic, specifically wards and other defensive enchantments. He tattooed most of these onto his body so that he doesn't have to worry about wearing a ton of talismans or having to remember to activate everything. He has molded himself to be what his people need, and they are well aware of this and shower praise and admiration upon him. Further, he always fought alongside his men, protected them as best he could, mourned with them when some were lost, and caroused with them in times of merrymaking. Hence the army is particularly loyal to him. He began his more humanitarian studies at his mother's request. Theirs was a people with memories of a gentler, kinder time, but also memories of barely surviving. To encourage themselves and remind them of who they truly were, the arts flourished back in their old home as well as this one. The leader of such people should be well-versed in the arts as well, or at least some of them. He has a wide portfolio from simple more jaunty pieces to keep his men's spirits up to complex metaphysical pieces to entertain the court. He continues to practice still, finding it amuses and soothes others as well as himself.
A little about the kingdom Ilphkacha: Ilphkacha is a fairly new kingdom, only 191 years old, but its people are ancient. There is only a little arable land in all of the kingdom, most of it is mountains with deep caverns, but this suits her inhabitants just fine. They are unaccustomed to the light, and so prefer to stay in their caves during the day, and come out at night to farm and hunt. There are not very many inhabitants, only 8,000 or so, but each is expected to do whatever he or she can to help out the community at large. It was this sense of community that helped them survive back in their days of living in the Shadowlands where the sun never shone and food was very scarce. They cannot produce all of the food they need, so they trade with their neighbors, giving them rare gems and metals as well as intricate crafts of their own in exchange for basic food stuffs. Magic is also often used to supplement the diet to quite excellent an effect.
The prince’s thoughts on this little arrangement: If it is what must be done in order to aid in the survival of his people, then it must be done. He is not happy about it at all though, there are many things he could be doing to help out, that he now can't. It is quite nearly shameful, but he will bear with it as long as necessary.
Hobbies and skills: He is a swordsman of great renown, and is quite adept with magic as well. He is a man to fear on the battlefield as well as behind it. To most, that is the extent of his hobbies and skills. Those that know him better know that he is also a bit of a philosopher, poet, and musician. He's quite the Renaissance man once you get to know him.
Things he hates: He hates idle chitchat and pleasantries as well as wasting time. He hates commanders who refuse to lead their armies from the front. He hates when people require "respect" (fealty) before the will give "respect" (acknowledgement of another's existence). He hates when any resource is wasted, whether it be money, time, manpower, another's talents, etc.
What he looks like in the mirror : Edit: add more tattoos across his back and chest, most of them related to magic. Also, eyepatch over the right eye.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Voice Claim: Dero Goi ; Still Dero ; Him again, but at least he sounds different each time!
The prince’s bodyguard from his own nation: Chessavin of House Baenlyl, 251 years, she has been friends with Val for a long time. Originally, she was intended to be his wife, but with the treaty, things had to change. She does not regret this, she just enjoys spending time with her idiot prince.

Name:Izrail of Nkemdilim
Race:Enchanter of plants and earth.
Orientation: Seke
Kingdom name and some background it:The kingdom of Zanra is solely thick forest region with streams and rivers that seem to blend. The royals here live in temples that would be considered Ruins due to their age and the fact that the greens have made them blend in. The main trade is herbs and medicines. Due to the race's needs, they hold plant very dear. Their customs are of gratitude of nature where cutting or burning any plant without just cause is one punishable by death. Harming one is a harsh beating. One must ask before taking, in other words, when it comes to plants. They ask plants for their needs. Singing is a natural skill in Zanra. They sing once every morning everyday bright and early. They sing at the mating ritual. First the couple sing to each other the the rest join in. Zanrian's wear tattoos created by the oldest tree sap that give a white tint to the ink. The tattoos symbolize rank and mates. They are allowed to be on any area of the body. However they normally don't usually leave it on their back side.Izrail's race is an old one that is a mix of Earth elemental. The other race is unknown. However, they have learned their needs. Zanrian's are beings that can't dwell well in the night. You'll hardly see the Zanrian's at night due to their ways.They become extremely weak. Once sunlight comes they are strong again and they feed off plant life. In this matter they are able to control them since they are infused with them
Siblings: Two younger saplings spawn from the same seed. Sorry twins.
Hobbies:Izrail tends to dabble in plant splicing causing new plants with great attributes. He tries his skills as a blacksmith seeing as their sleeping grounds fall deep into the earth. Izrail has used his skills of the earth making himself a slightly decent architect.
Dislikes:The winter times. Those who want to speak, but will not hear the others words. Judgement at first sight. Mistreatment of those who truly didn't deserve it.
Bio: From a young age, Izrail was forced into knowledge.Not one moment was he allowed to linger on idle factors like playing or childhood. If he wasn't in the library with books, he was training. His father in set in his old ways wanted Izrail to be perfect for rule. Once it was time to descend the throne, Izrail would need to protect their race let alone their kingdom. He also told Izrail they need remain isolated from other nations for their weakness in the night. His mother snuck in her own little teachings allowing the other to be what he is now. He is know to be a listening prince ensuring the peoples needs. Izrail hardly does anything for himself that isn't somehow linked for the greater needs of his people. He is one of the few that stays passed the sunset and at times the very last to enter the safety of the Ruins. Under the ruins lies many passageways and dead ends, though with the right guide you will find that this is where their palace and city truly lies for their nighttime needs. Such heat raises from how close they placed it to their sleeping grounds.
Thoughts of this ordeal:Izrail was shocked and his people's reactions came up. How was he going to explain to them his affection to an outsider...They were not known to meet outsiders. Izrail was also wondering how they were going to clash and how was he going to deal with the outsider himself. But, his people needed to be safe.
Pic: User Image

Profiles of Bodyguard
Name:Zeru
Race: Dark elf
Orientation: Seke
Kingdom name and some background it:Zeru is unsure of that, but takes on Izrail's people as his own.
Brother: He wouldn't know.
Hobbies: (Most of this only Izrail knows) Cooking, knife sharpening, dancing, creating herbs (poisons and such).
Likes:Plants, hearing Izrail's singing, blades. Making new foods.
Dislikes:People outside the Zanra kingdom. Any dull blades. The Zanra endanger. People pulling his ears.
Bio:Zeru was dropped into the slavery trade when he was born. He came to know knives as his best friend as he used them each time to get rid of his master and free himself of the slavery world. Until his 17th birthday, Zeru was able to escape into the woods of Zanra without knowing and started living there. He was up in a tree using his knife to eat the leaves causing the Zanran's to attack him.Zeru was placed in a corner with many about him when Izrail stopped the assault. Zeru's knife skills and plant hording amused the prince before Izrail recognized his torn clothes and demeanor. For his crime, Zeru was sentence to serve as Izrail's bodyguard. New home and better living, how could Zeru refuse really when Izrail added that Zeru could use the plants to his liking. Zeru wasn't in the slavery business anymore even though the deal sound as such. Zeru has been there as a bodyguard since.Zeru is the only outsider to ever be given the permission for this.

'Katze Allemon-Schatten'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:39 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

"We should die for the things we believe in
But live our lives in the dark, self-decieving
In the snow, all the world that we knew is ice
...And so we are: cold, dead, and gone
Shine a light til the dark sky is burning
Wolves are howling and fortune is turning
But our hearts and the words that we say are ice
...And so we are: cold, dead, and gone"

Prince Valilzt'ust dal Zilvarra House of Teken'Urden

In the late afternoon, Lady Chessavin crept into Prince Valilzt'ust's room. She watched him for a moment, admiring the outline of his body, wishing she could see a little more, but he was covered from chest to foot in covers, a defense against the cold and damp of their castle in the underground. She enjoyed watching him, he was quite the piece of eye candy when he was asleep, less so when he was awake and his personality came into play. She sighed then went over to him and gently shook him awake, "My lord, it is time for you to wake. The Zanrians will be here in a few hours. Your personality is not so inviting, so we must take care to find some positive light for you." Val groaned in his sleep, no self-respecting shadow elf would be awake at this hour, the entire city was rising early to meet their guests. Apparently the Zanrians preferred the daylight hours and slept at night, while the Ilphkachans slept during the day and awoke at night. It was a great arrangement for guard duty, but not very good for socializing. "See what I mean. Our nation has to sell this," she gestured down at him, "as our glorious and noble heir. As someone who would make a great husband. We certainly have our work cut out for us." Val sighed, "if I get up now, will you stop your whining?" It was hard to tell whether or not he was joking as his face was buried deep in his pillow. Still, he groggily flopped over onto his back and got up, stumbling around as he tried to remember what getting ready meant. "Can I leave now, or do I have to help bathe you?" "Keep it up, and you might be cleaning the bath with a single-haired brush," he replied with a smile. As Chessavin left, a male servant entered. He was younger, barely an adult, but he had worked diligently at the castle for most of his life. His parents had been soldiers under Prince Val, but they had been slain in combat when the boy was fifteen. Val took him in and saw to raising him, more as a mentor than as a parent though. Val would have been satisfied to leave their relationship as it was, but the man, named Hurzalyn had sought to further it. He signed on as a sort of squire to the Prince, not that that had been an available position, but he assumed the role. As soon as Prince Val had disappeared into the bath, Hurzalyn began laying out his attire: silken breeches of a deep forest green, a shirt of the palest green silk, and a black velvet tunic with pale green spider silk embroidery depicting scenes from nature, a black velvet eyepatch with thin silken strings to tie it on, as well as a pair of soft blackened leather knee-high boots. Placed on top was a ceremonial saber denoting his rank, a pair of small silver hooped earrings, and a pale silver ring with his family's crest. Hurzalyn then quickly departed to give his Majesty some privacy. Once Prince Val had finished washing and dressing, his mother was supposed to come and apply various ornaments to him: braiding the front part of his hair back and threading in silver wrappings with gems woven in, and adhering long dangly silver and emerald earrings to the tips of his ears. As a nobleman, he was supposed to have the tips pierced, and as a soldier who had survived many battles, he had a right to have the lobes pierced. While he had gotten the lobes done, he refused to do the tips as he always worried they would get stuck in a helmet or on a weapon and get torn out. It annoyed his mother, but she did not fault his reasoning. He was caught completely unawares when his stepfather entered the room carrying the bands and such. "Your mother permitted me the honor, Sire. She knew there were some things I wished to discuss with you." Val motioned for him to come in and make himself comfortable. He then sat down before a window looking out on the kingdom. His step-father approached him and began braiding his hair using the silver wrap. "I know I have been a part of this family for very little time, a mere twenty-five years, and in that time much has happened. Your brother was born, this grueling war began, and now there are marriage plans for you far from what was originally intended. Were I a scheming man, this would all be perfect for me to take over. But I swear to you, this is not the case. I actually wasn't in favor of the marriage, but your mother was convinced it was necessary." He was nearly done with the braiding, which looked very elegant and intricate. "And while I'm at it, no harm in reiterating that I grew fond of you from your own will and determination, and all military advancement and decoration was by your own merit, I had no ulterior motives or really much say in it. And finally, I never imagined I would one day be your step-father. I did what I did for you out of respect for you and your parents." Val smiled ever so faintly, though his stepfather would not be able to see it. "I am well-versed in your protestations, sir, and each time I find myself wholly convinced. It was just coincidence and fate, nothing fiendish at all. I did not know you were against the marriage, but thank you for telling me." He was careful not to betray any sort of emotion in regards to this event. It needed to happen to help his people, so it would happen. "And yet you still call me sir?" he was working on attaching the tip earrings, which looked like regular earrings, but they were applied using a clear adhesive gel on both sides. It was tedious, but it was the price he paid for not piercing his ears. He sighed, "you were my mentor and superior officer. Though we were close, I never called you father then. Though legally your position has changed, I don't feel our connection has. I mean it as no disrespect, of course, but while I am happy you have made my mother so happy, I still prefer our relationship how it was, and I am in no rush to replace what I never knew. I still give you my fealty and respect as a son should, only in nomenclature do I vary." His stepfather sighed but left it at that. They had been having this debate for twenty odd years now, each time bringing up the same points, it was foolish to think things would change. As soon as he was all dressed up, they both left the room to oversee preparations. The entire cave system had been spruced up, and along the paths that the royals would actually come, decorative lichens of various hues had been arranged to depict intricate patterns. Feasts had been planned and prepared, and even the peasants waited with baited breath to see the royals. There was a strong military presence all around, but they were decidedly not armed or prepared for combat, they merely wished to see what sort of man their commander had been promised to. The whole ordeal felt tedious to Val, it was just a bunch of showboating and posturing before business got under way.

"You and us, or I and them
There comes a time to take a stand
The wheel is watching all
It keeps on burning

The venom works, it's like a curse
A trojan horse, when will we learn?
The wheel embodies all that keeps returning

All in all
You expect the wise to be wiser
Fallen from grace and
All and all I guess we should have known
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for
Though it's not paradise"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 am
User Image
~~~~ Izrail ~~~~
The sun rose over the dormant lands bring out the various shades of green out of the forest. Ruins of sand and dirt covered in many plants holding it together while decorating it at the same time brought the warmth to those inside. The silhouettes of blue woman and men emerged with only a shade of violet on their ears and dark brown antlers upon their heads. They basked in the warmth of the light becoming strong and radiant with their hue. Their blue orbs had moved onto each other in greetings before heading towards the second largest hall. They were silent for a few moments before a light hum rose to a choir of elegant unbelievable voices that would have many in tears while others would have their breath stolen. This was, of course, the only outsider in their kingdom words. The Zanrian's only knew the singing to be soothing and a natural thing. They were missing a voice which drew some concern as he was the most ethereal singer they had and the Zanrian's prince never missed their rituals. They would finish their song before seeking him out. However, one amongst them was already hunting for the Zanrian. The only being that mirrored their coloring was the bodyguard that their prince saved. They called him Zeru and the golden eyed ran outside along the empty ruins seeking Prince Izrail. When he found him, the dark elf slowly ease his way as Izrail towered over the river looking down into it. He seemed lost. Something he never saw in his two years of service. Before he could speak, Izrail had. "I lost track of time Zeru. Nothing more." He uttered calm. The male grimaced, "I still believe my instincts on the matter were correct my prince." Izrail chuckled lightly at this as his guard already knew what was on the prince's mind.

The night had fallen when Izrail and his guard were pulled from their slumber to the war room to speak of a peace treaty. His father uttered the trade and terms. At that moment, a knife had flown through the air and embedded itself into the old stone. Zeru was the first to curse and howl at this blasphemy. While his guard voiced his opinion, Izrail thought of the third kingdom that ailed them both. He learned of his soon to be mate, Prince Valilzt'ust dal Zilvarra . It was a plan that was created so long ago with just a slight twist in gender. Izrail was thinking how this ordeal would work

"Soon we will leave here..." Izrail informed with some depression. Zeru growled, "I'll go finish packing somethings then..." "Do not over do it just yet Zeru." Izrail warned knowing Zeru full well. He wanted this to work as he thought of the third kingdom and their vial ways. "For my people, this must work." He added. Zeru grumbled to himself calmly.

Izrail slowly eased back towards his people. He took the longest way possible though feeling the trees as he came to recall the kingdom of Ilphkacha. His home was nothing but the Green. He was sure hiding towards those trees were going to be rather impossible as he was going to have enemies about him along with duties to the Ilphkacha people. Izrail also blinked at this as he looked at the greens that gave them energy and life. He grimaced considering this factor. They would soon learn the Zanrian's weaknesses. Izrail was sure that he could get away with sleeping early as night rose. Izrail thought about his meals though as if he didn't have plants around to feed off of his energy would become low.

They now knew each others weaknesses. Rather interesting that one side enjoyed light and the other dark each having some harm done by the opposing elemental. He was one of the many that could try stepping and lingering into the dark for long periods. It left some side effects but his people needed it now did they not. With in mind, what of their magic? They could surely kill him if intended. Izrail was aloof of all the thoughts that came to his mind. Those thoughts made him think of Zeru. He would have to be guarding him in these periods. Izrail feet had him in the center of his city in no time. At that moment he was crowded with so many worried faces. "I am sorry. " He informed as they asked of why he was not at the morning gathering. Izrail bowed his head and utter, "Matters of war." They dropped it immediately. Izrail walked through the crowds of his people. They tended to plants, focused on herbs, mixing of medications, and so much more.

Zeru had gone to his sleeping quarter and went through his things calmly. He didn't want to leave this place nor did he believe it was an ideal move. Zeru tossed some of his remedies and texts into a bag. His golden eyes narrowed as he thought about crossing into the Ilphkacha lands. Zeru hadn't exactly liked the thought of leaving the haven. Zeru glanced at the blades in the room hanging along the walls. He picked an array of them hiding them within the folds of his clothes and placing the back ups in his bag. The white hair fell in his face as he thought of poisoning the royals of Ilphkacha .

Zeru decided to get some more herbs. The thought of his prince in another land had him considering the lack of plants around Izrail. He went up to an Zanrian woman by the name of Keen and asked for a plant in a glass vase. The idea was quite a shock to her really. Zeru explained that it was an experiment. The dark elf sighed before walking and seeing the bare back side of Izrail in the crowd. "Huh...I wonder how much of a frenzy he is going to cause." Zeru thought aloud realizing their clothing were light and most men--Izrail for one-- wore only shendyts. And, they were all bare footed too. " I suppose the antlers and the feathered ears will cause the most." He chuckled as he rushed after the male.

"If I could guess what was on your mind, do I get a new knife?" Zeru snickered. Izrail chuckled, "You will win as you always do. Or has your knife wall lacking still." Zeru laughed lightly at this knowing it was true. "You can never have too many knives now." He added. " Shall we leave to meet your new...bride...or are you the bride..." Zeru amused. Izrail chuckled though that actually came up once. “Yes.”

After a rather hard departure of his lands, Izrail stood among a flat large rock using his powers to make it surge off towards Ilphkacha. Zeru clinged to it with a knife. At this rate they would be there soon. Zeru huffed making Izrail slightly amused as he perched the rock standing like they were not speeding off. “Are we there yet?” Zeru groaned. Izrail looked at theland softly nodding though the dark elf would not be able to see it regardless. Once stopped Zeru jump for solid land happily. This was the location they were given....

User Image
Katze Allemon-Schatten
#4981CE #FFB90F

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:07 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

The location they were given was just outside of the edge of the city of Urden, the capital city of the Ilphkachan country. Based upon the commotion further down the road, it sounded like the people were lined up along the sides of the street, eagerly awaiting a chance to glimpse at their new prince. Waiting for them was a small detachment of guards, about eight total, as well as the Ilphkachan ambassador to Zanria. The ambassador was called Bergolg, of House Kilafin, and he had been to Zanria on many occasions, serving as both diplomat and messenger for his people. It was rare that he got to actually speak with the royals, but he had been seen over there, and thus he was sent along to act as an intermediary, someone who was familiar with the two cultures and could hopefully help connect them. He bowed deeply before the Prince as the soldiers saluted. "Your Highness, permit me to extend our humblest welcome. You do us great honor with your visit. If it pleases you, I shall conduct you through the city. The people are most anxious to catch a glimpse of their most sovereign Prince, and the royal family is most eager to welcome you personally as well." An open carriage was waiting for them as well, it was fairly low to the ground and pulled by two giant black lizards. The ambassador helped the Prince and Zeru into the carriage before heading to the driver's seat himself. The guards fanned out around them, stony faced in ceremonial armor. The one nearest to the Prince was a tall lean man with shoulder-length white hair and a black velvet eyepatch over his right eye. It seemed odd to have someone with sight problems the nearest guard to the Prince, but maybe he was a particularly high-ranking officer who had lost the eye in combat.

As soon as they entered the city, they could see people swarming around the streets, eager to catch a glimpse of them. Guards were posted as well to keep the crowd back, yet it seemed no one was trying to push past. For that matter, the guards had a good half of a foot between them and the citizens, yet the citizens were cheering loudly and waving and seeming to be absolutely ecstatic. Bergolg kept his eyes straight ahead, as if his attention was needed with the driving, but a child could probably drive this carriage as the lizards knew what they were doing, it was a straight shot, and there were no obstacles. The people were dressed in bright clothes, brushed to look their best, but it was obvious the clothes were overly stiff as if not worn very often. It contrasted greatly with their general look, lean graceful faces on exhausted yet durable bodies, eyes that had seen much, but had not yet given up hope. And in this moment, they were truly happy and hopeful. The guard nearest to the Prince spoke quietly to him,
"My lord, the people have been most anxious for your arrival. They are of the opinion that you will bring great things to this land, help them in many ways. They, of course, are most eager to help your people in whatever way they can as well. Does their reception please his Majesty?" The guard would occasionally look to Izrail as he spoke, but for the most part he looked to the sides and straight ahead, assessing the surroundings for danger. If nothing else, he was very dutiful. "If I may be so bold, may I add that the people wish to see a happy union between their own beloved Prince and your royal Majesty. Have you heard much of this gentleman? Is there anything in particular you hope to find in him? It is a long way to the castle, I thought you might care for an unfamiliar ear to hear out your thoughts. I will of course silence myself if this displeases his Majesty."

It keeps on burning

All in all
Fallen from grace and
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image
~~~~ Izrail ~~~~
Izrail gave a great smile to his distressed little elf. Zeru wobbled slightly regaining some balance. “I hate that means of travel!” He grumbled low. Izrail merely chuckled. His ears flickered as did the guard's. Zeru without a second thought stood before his prince inches off to his left side ready to grab his blades seeing the group they were to meet. Little faith did he have for people. His eyes latched onto every motion they made. Izrail allowed this as he folded his arms on his chest. His eyes fell on the familiar soul that was one of few allowed to venture among his kind. Izrail tilted his head softly to the other bow. Zeru did not muster any greetings. He saw nine for two. He was not going to ease from his job for pleasantries. Izrail smiled soft to the ambassador. “Oh look, they remembered your antlers.” Zeru muttered low making his prince beam further as he gazed on to the carriage. The lizards catch his eyes, but his curiosity subsided as he listened and stepped into the carriage. “Thank you.” He said softly. His elf crouched on the seat sideways inside the carriage for several reasons – the unknown, the millions of threats, his own distrust, but mostly he was not going to allow Izrail to be in harms way even if the nation they were in meant well.

Izrail eyes took in every little detail. Yes, he noted the guards. He would let his own eye them and stress that notion. Instead Izrail latched on to the terrain and those that would be his own people soon enough. It was rather interesting to hear their excitement. He felt a little under dressed but the notion did not stay long. His feathered ears ruffled softly. More so his lips curved into a gentle smile. His ears perked as another spoke to him. Ever so gently he shifted his head to the one who addressed him now. His blue orbs observed his mannerism and listened carefully. He tilted his head thoughtfully, “They are not the only ones whom are anxious, I assure you. I am more concerned with if I please them so far. It is not easy allowing a unknown being to take someone they known all their lives away. Though I am wishing to help any way I am able to.” Zeru added his two sense in, “Avoid entering peoples homes and doorways. You may scratch the roofs. Beware of the walking tree.” The guard muttered low. Izrail let out a minor laugh. Zeru never removed his eyes off whatever he was doing. “Bold? Izrail is walked in here partly nude...” The blue elf was blunt, but he did keep his prince amused even if he was the one currently being picked on. “The people... soon to be mine hold the same thoughts I do thus far. You do as you wish. I enjoy hearing the people's words and concerns.” He paused briefly, “I have not heard much. Warrior to be certain. Prince.” Izrail would say more details he knew as he wasn't sure as to whom he was addressing. It was the thought of a spy or rebel seeking knowledge to destroy the union that concerned the issue. In truth, he heard about the warrior from his own and only what the ambassador had informed here and there in his homeland.
User Image
Katze Allemon-Schatten
#4981CE #FFB90F

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:28 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

So the Prince was nervous about all of this, huh? That was probably a good sign. If he were confident, then that would suggest that he was up to something. More so, at least from his words, it seemed that he wanted to do right by them and work to live up to their expectations. Hopefully this would be enough to base a union upon. The guard smiled slightly at the Prince's guard's words, "our homes are made of stone with metal roofs. It would be unlikely that your antlers would accidentally damage them, rather, we would worry that our homes might wear at your antlers. We have few trees, so if one were to walk inside, I think it more likely they would prostrate themselves before the tree god." The news that Izrail had nearly arrived barely clad was a little distressing, but maybe that was how his people were? It was not fair of him to pass judgement in such a way without first knowing all of the particulars. "Might I recommend his Majesty don warmer attire? The castle is primarily subterranean, and thus a bit on the cooler side. I'm sure they have provided for you a room nearest the sun, and thus likely the warmest in all of the castle, but I imagine it might still be colder than you prefer." The Prince was fairly open with him, talking about how he hoped to make things work and how nervous he was, yet he had very little information on his intended. Did he really know so little? Or was all of this purely good politics? Maybe he was only sounding like he was being open, giving polite answers that could cause no harm. Did he think that maybe there were individuals who could not be trusted? Knowing the Ilphkachan people as Val did, it was an insult to think that anyone would turn traitor. However, Izrail had no such experiences, no such intimate knowledge of the people. For him, it was probably logical to play it safe on these matters. It would be quite unfortunate if he gave an enemy vital information on his first day. "Aye, he is that, your Majesty. A strong warrior indeed. He has earned the respect of his soldiers, us guards as well. My knowledge of him may be faulty, but if there is anything you wish to know, I would be happy to answer. We all wish for this union to work as best as it can, your Majesty." The important thing was to keep him talking, to see what he could find out about the man. Sure he could have done things the old-fashioned way and have spies and informants, but he preferred this, even if he was probably going to get reprimanded for it later.

The procession was nearing its end, the castle was easily visible now, a single mountain shaped and carved into a strange set of curved walls and cylindrical spires. Instead of normal glass, quartz and agate were used in the windows, which gleamed in the evening sun. As they neared the castle, the crowd gathered to cheer seemed to have better clothing, but still had the weathered faces of the commoners. Not even status had spared them the hardships of their old world.

It keeps on burning

All in all
Fallen from grace and
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image
~~~~ Izrail ~~~~
Izrail thought carefully. Zeru had already eyed the supposed guard. Zeru lay his golden hues onto his own prince. Izrail smiled at him. The guard let out a low sigh. Two princes and it seemed neither made an actual move towards on another when it came to matters. One seemed to tug for information while the other seemed to withheld it seeing what the other was trying for. Izrail waved him off telling him not to utter a word with the minor gesture. “I don't recall being a god.” Izrail uttered soft glancing to the one he spoke with. “I am sure my antlers would be fine. Perhaps they will become sharper.” Izrail glared his guard, “Are you implying that my royal wear is too revealing? It's not like trees need such attire.” He jested back to his guard wondering when the elf would snap about the other. He tilted his head softly a bit lost. He was a bit relieved with this notion. “I am quite fine. I have bathed in the sunlight long to have the heat radiate off me for a while.” He explained to the guard, “But if there is an attire that would be more suitable to the masses, I will not deny it.” Izrail watched as the lizards move along. He wondered how much the others held on his race. Thus far only hints of heat were announced. His eyes narrowed and even Zeru seemed to catch his thoughts and playfully flicked his knife making the metal sound. He held back a chuckle knowing another knife was owed. “To know... A list of never ending inquires ...they may or may not even be answered by the one I am to bound to. What are his morals? Is he well just? Does he enjoy listening to harmonious voices? Does a temper rise when another questions too much? Is he willing to learn? So many questions. Like a sudden down pour from the clouds.” Izrail had paused briefly was wondering if any would get answered in this time frame. The guard was eager after all. “Does he wonder how you hear with your feathered ears?” Zeru interjected without a care, “If I place antlers on my head Izrail, I can pretend to be you for the week.” His guard was hinting, but Izrail said nothing. “Indeed. I am sure he has many questions himself. Though my ears are still... an unnatural thing that none can quiet figure out. How does one have a faultiness when knowing their prince if I may ask of you? I suppose he will have so many questions for me.” He was curious how the other would respond to that. How long would the little farce continue he wondered.
User Image
Katze Allemon-Schatten
#4981CE #FFB90F

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:51 am
Zara_The_Huntress

If nothing else, the prince seemed to have excellent rapport with his guard, who was an elf. A dark elf, though what relation to his own people he was not sure about. Either way, for that bond to work so well, it was a good sign that a bond would work well between he and the people. That said, it felt almost as if the two were in on a joke known only to them, and seemingly unfathomable by outsiders. It was annoying, to say the least, but it was only to be expected. He was not known for his work as a spy, he was a tactician and warrior, he had no need for social subtlety. As he had thought quite possible, Izrail had many questions about the prince, but they seemed to revolve around two central themes: balance and progression. Was that what Izrail sought most in the one he was "bound to" as he had stated? Would things work out well if he kept balanced and willing to adapt? That didn't seem too terribly hard, though he knew there would be times when it proved more difficult. "I am only a soldier, but I have served with him on many campaigns. I cannot answer all of your questions, but I can give you general impressions that I have had. He is strict but fair, showing no favoritism between officers and soldiers, but rules are rules and any who break them must face the consequences. He only secludes himself away in his tent when he is having tactical meetings. Most of the time he is out amongst his men, and often takes suggestions from them. And he leads from in front, never behind. I confess, that is the main light in which I know him. But I have seen him help ease the dying and fight valiantly to protect the living. I don't know if that entirely answers your questions, but it is what I know to give." It was terribly strange talking about himself in the third person as if he were some distant acquaintance, but for now he wanted to keep the charade up. When they got to the castle, things would become known and he would have to act as a prince should. "Master Zeru, I had not realized you were so keen upon marrying our prince that you would impersonate another royal just to meet him?" He knew there was a decent chance he would get it for that one, but it was entirely worth it. "The faultiness is because he is not the most open about things. He is rather private in general, decent enough but not very social."

It keeps on burning

All in all
Fallen from grace and
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
~~~~ Izrail ~~~~

Izrail believed he had said too much as he was trying to make his point clear. He was suppose to learn someone in a week where as other's have had lifetimes and still knew little about their own prince. Izrail understood that he would need to be open. He also knew he would have to explain himself here and there where as he was used to walking amongst his people. He nodded to the others words. “I see.” Did that really answer anything? Not in the slightest because as Izrail said before a lifetime it would take. Izrail could already see that he would quite possibly insult people by accident. The prince was a warrior. A good one and fair. Notable. Zeru moved about and now crouched on the side where the soldier was walking by. “Master... what a vile term to deem me.” Zeru uttered only to have Izrail grabbed his shoulder as he teased at the one word. Izrail let him go when the drow eased a bit. Zeru leaned further towards the guard speaking to them. A twisted grin upon his face. With a low voice, he whispered for only the other to hear, “No. I was merely suggesting I should trade roles and impersonate someone I am not. Just like you prince...” Before the other could say something Zeru leaned back, “From what I've seen he is very social.” Zeru rolled his golden eyes and did not announce his knowledge of the Elven prince in disguise. He hinted it, but figured there were reasons.
User Image
Katze Allemon-Schatten
#4981CE #FFB90F

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:50 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

It seemed his answers did not suit the prince, or maybe they satisfied all of the questions he thought he could ask at the moment. Either way, that seemed to be the end of the conversation with them. It was well enough either way, they were practically to the castle, and just inside the gates was where he would trade off with the guard who was supposed to be escorting the prince. He would need to be with his mother when they "officially" welcomed the Zanrian prince. He wondered if Izrail would recognize him? When Zeru leaned over and whispered to him, he couldn't help but smile. Even though they had never met before, the guard seemed to be aware of to whom he was speaking. It spoke well of the man. He considered it a professional courtesy that Zeru had made an effort to keep his knowledge private, suggesting he knew there was a reason for what Val did, though whether or not he knew exactly why he was not sure of.

Soon they were at the outer gates of the castle itself. From this distance, the beauty of the castle could actually be detected. From afar, the castle looked like a giant rock mound, but with a closer look, one could see the crystals and metalwork hidden within the mighty rock frame. Near the top and off to the right side, a solid plate of agate could be seen, it had been dyed green and let in plenty of pale green light. Likely, that was approximately where Prince Izrail's chambers would be. Just past the gates to the castle, Val had slipped away and was replaced by another guard. Moving parallel to the procession, but behind walls and sculptures made of gems, he was able to strip out of his uniform, revealing his formal wear. Even better, he was able to meet up with his mother before the entourage arrived. She gave him a curious look, but said nothing. Awaiting them at the entrance to the castle, Queen Zilvarra stood before everyone else, King Erthaonar was a pace behind and off to the side, Val stood directly to her right, and Prince Uhlsinid'adrada dal Zilvarra stood to her left. She bowed to them, respectfully, but not particularly deeply,
"welcome to Ilphkacha, Prince Izrail. I am Queen Zilvarra, and this," she gestured towards Val, "is Prince Valilzt'ust dal Zilvarra, your intended. I hope our people have welcomed you most heartily."

It keeps on burning

All in all
Fallen from grace and
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image
~~~~ Izrail ~~~~
The cerulean orbs fell on the sky colored elf as he moved about. He bit back his smile as his drow loomed in his spot. Always the fire starter. Izrail said nothing as Zeru did as he wished. Soon as he finished his words, he crawled about as though he were looking for something among the crowd. Izrail gave the guard a small smile. He wonder if the guard had anything he wanted to ask. What would they want exactly within his form? Surely, they wanted someone a bit less …. rooted? Zeru had better words for this. Thus far it was merely him asking questions.

Izrail looked at all the gleam of the castle. Normally a person would drop their jaw, but Izrail didn't cave to this. Merely his eyes fluttered about taking in the details. His eyes widen but never did he blink. Zeru remained aloof and glanced to where the impersonating prince went. Izrail eased out when they stopped and eased to where he was suppose to be at with his elf by his side. His guard was busy looking for weak points, signs of disloyalty among the crowds and guards, and of course a weak path for them to escape if need be. Zeru's previous comment of his wardrobe made him stick out like a sore thumb now did it not. Meanwhile his elf look like he was heading to a winter storm. Izrail watched as the queen herself bowed her head. His violet feathers fluttered listening before he allowed his own head to drift low minding his antlers and gave a soft smile. “Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you. Your people have greatly.” Off to the side he heard Zeru mutter something low about the lengthy names.
User Image
Katze Allemon-Schatten
#4981CE #FFB90F

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:49 am
Zara_The_Huntress
Hope that wasn't too horrible.

Neither the guard nor the Prince seemed to mention any suspicions that they had already met Val, so he assumed they were probably just being polite or had not had time to say anything. He was certain that if the guard knew, then the Prince knew, so it was only a matter of time. At least he wouldn't get in too much trouble even if his mother did find out he had surveyed the guests beforehand. Likely, she would wait until they had a second in private, then smack him upside the head and give him a short lecture. By this point in his life, he found the punishment merely amusing and not effective at all, but that was probably why his mother did it: she could never really move herself to reprove of her first child. "They have been very eager to meet you, as have all of us. But first, I am sure you are both weary from your journey. Val shall show you to your rooms. Afterwards, we have a grand feast arranged in your honor, and tonight should prove quite the celebration." And just like that the titles were gone and his mother was trying to couple him up with his intended. He gave a brief nod to his mother, then bowed slightly to the guests. "If you gentlemen will follow me, we have prepared the brightest chambers for you. It may not be quite what you are used to, but hopefully it will be a geological variant." Evidently the glowing orbs in the hallways was rarely used feature during the day, as Val would have to shade his eye every time they passed one. The orbs cast a sort of blue-purple light in the lofty stone passageways, giving everything a gem-like glow. Near the top of the castle, Val opened a door and indicated this was the Prince's room. The room was huge with emerald floors and peridot-dotted walls. A large agate served as a quasi-window, letting in tons of yellow to green light. So much light, in fact, that Val had to cover his eye completely. A room off to the right before this chamber was decorated similarly, though a bit smaller, and was indicated to be Zeru's room. "There is a hidden passage to connect the two rooms, I trust your guard will find it very quickly."

It keeps on burning

All in all
Fallen from grace and
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:55 am
User Image
~~~~ Izrail ~~~~

Thus far, Izrail domed his ever lasting tranquil state. His eyes latched onto mixture of earth, gem, and metal. A looming threat sounded in his mind. They meant peace, but like his little elf he tuned himself for other notions. Izrail kept a sound sense of true earth within the castle. They were of magic themselves. What could they do where as himself tied to only one element... Izrail ears fluttered listening. He was used to many voices consuming his hearing where as here it was like his demeanor. It was quite unreal, a dream like state really. The tree like man stood firm straight were as his guard leaned back and forth. Izrail noted the tactic. Izrails eyes latched onto his betrothed quietly studying his new attire. A soft groan escaped from his guard, “She has no idea...” As the queen suggested some rest. Izrail back a chuckle. He was not sure if he were weary. Anxious and adrenaline had already set into his already fully fit form. He bowed to the queen before they begun following Val. “Gentlemen? Interesting... You hardly know me.” Zeru informed. Izrails feet lightly rapped along the walk, his eyes took in the glow mirroring his own hues. A smile rose from his face as the light made the hall come to life. He paused briefly as they were shown the brightest chamber. Shades of greens resembling his home. The room was indeed bright which had him glance over to his counter part curious. As he thought, the man blocked his eye. “Mmm hidden passage? Wonder how many know of this passage...Are you suggesting I may need to be worried about something?” Drawing attention from a weakness and thus changing subjects oddly enough. Unlike these elves, Zeru yellow orbs seemed to withstand both the vibrant light to the darkest abyss. “It is exquisite. Thank you.” Izrail expressed. What shall I be expecting in the celebration to come?” He stood before Val calmly hoping to block some of the warming light keeping his arms folded across his chest. Did they have rules or traditions they were to follow? Zeru already started wondering the room inspecting and sniffing about.
User Image
Katze Allemon-Schatten
#4981CE #FFB90F

Mine was. Sorry for the delay.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items