Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:58 pm
User Image

Aleksei had been texting his sister throughout his working process; a few texts every now and again. She had been checking up with him and the move. Silvia was the only one he trusted enough to tell about this case and him going undercover. So, in total, four people knew about this; Silvia, the chief, Aleksei and of course, Koiyuki. Just as Aleksei replied to Silvia to her question about what the two of them were up to, to which he answered truthfully that he was working adn Koiyuki was heating up their dinner, Silvia had instantly called Aleksei; he rejected the call, having been busy with his work. She called a second time, and he rejected it once more. The third call came in, making Aleksei groan.

"what?" He somewhat snapped, holding the device to his ear. That one word earned him a scolding from his younger sister; to which Aleksei couldn't really argue because she was more or less right. When he gets engrossed in his work, the slightest of interruptions could tick him off. "Fine, I'm sorry, what do you want?" Aleksei spoke out impassively, almost as if reading off a script. 'Jeez, if you're like that around Koiyuki, he'll surely divorce you in an instant,' Silvia scoffed, casuing Aleksei to shut his laptop close due to both shock and anger. "We're not married," Aleksei exclaimed, trying his best to hold his composure. 'See, that's your problem; you are married to him, even for the sake of the case, so at least act like it!'

That left Aleksei speechless for a few seconds; he knew that information already, but having it yelled at him finally made the information travel through his thick skull and to his brain. Before Aleksei could reply, he heard Koiyuki calling out for dinner. "I have to go; love you, bye" Aleksei rushed, though his tone was more sincere, before hanging up and walking downstairs. "Act like it, huh?" Aleksei thought to himself as he got seated. He had never been married, so he wouldn't even know where to start; not to mention the fact that he was married to a guy. But he guessed that he -more or less- knew Koiyuki, and the male wasn't too hard to please; unlike Aleksei, himself.

"We can go to grocery shopping together after breakfast," Aleksei stated calmly as he munched on his pizza slice; it didn't taste great, but it was good enough for Aleksei to have gotten used to it. "I need to get some things as well," He added the excuse, even when he knew he didn't really have to. "What are you thinking of making tomorrow?" Aleksei questioned, having been somewhat curious to how Koiyuki's cooking would be like. He knew that the male had several sisters, so he guessed that cooking wouldn't, or rather shouldn't, be a problem for him. Aleksei, on the other hand, hasn't cooked anything in too many years. He used to cook simple things back when he was younger, for him and Silvia to get by, but Silvia took over as soon as Aleksei deemed she was old enough to cook on her own.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image

Koiyuki blinked when he heard Aleksei approach then sit down and eat. "Ah. Okay." he replied to tje statement as he started on his second slice. He doubted the same statement but let it go. "Hmm. I don't know. Maybe a simple salad for tomorrow's dinner? Or maybe a dessert? I really don't know." he added after a second of thinking. He probably would come up with something tomorrow. Hopefully it will be good. "By the way, did the woman who tell about the house say anything about what to wear?" he asked, pushing a strand of pink hair back from his face. He made a mental note to get a few clips while at the store tomorrow. He could tell.that this was going to be tough for both of then, but if it would catch thier killer, then he was willing to try for the gay community as he had a few friends who were also gay.

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

"Well, if you need help, I'm not that useless around the kitchen," Aleksei offered as he made a small mental note about the fact that this has probably been their calmest conversation in the past few years. Now that Aleksei was actually putting an effort to leave his anger and annoyance towards the male aside, Koiyuki didn't seem like such bad company. Then again, it wasn't like Aleksei had been doing that for fun. It had been many years since that incident, but Aleksei has never really forgotten about it. He knew that it shouldn't have been that big of a deal, especially with so many years passing, but for some reason Aleksei just couldn't get over it.

Aleksei just shook his head slightly at the male's question. "I'm guessing just casual clothes since it's just going to be us; Melissa, her husband and two kids," He explained, already dreading the thought of needing to actually converse with people and make friends. "She mentioned that almost the entire neighborhood gathers for a barbecue every Saturday night, so that would be a great way for us to make ourselves known," Aleksei let out, his mind mainly concentrating on the case. If the killer was from this neighborhood, or a close-by one, then the two of them would have to widen their social circle so the word would get to them. Aleksei just hoped that no other couple strike the culprit's interest first.

"I'll do the dishes," Aleksei offered lightly as he took his plate along with the male's before heading to the sink. He didn't mind doing this, mainly because having lived alone, he was used to it. "You know, there is one thing bothering me about the killings," He let out, as he dried off the plates with a cloth. "The only thing missing from each murder scene were the wedding rings," Aleksei almost groaned at that thought, as he didn't exactly know the meaning of that. It could have had several meaning. The culprit could have wanted a souvenir and those were the easiest to hide away. He could have wanted to take away something that represented their love for each other. Maybe even simply that, they didn't think that gay couples should be allowed to get married. All of which angered Aleksei more, the more he thought about it.

DragonMistress07
                I can't recall if we went through this, but what is it exactly that made the two separate? I remember you saying that Koiyuki probably had confessed to him long ago, but I feel like that wouldn't be a reason for Aleksei to stay mad at him for so long. maybe Koiyuki actually tried to make a move on Aleksei? like, he tried to kiss him or something?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image

Koiyuki gave him a look but nodded. "I will.keep it under advisement." he replied after a second. He blinked. "Hmm. A barbecue? I think I will make brownies then for the dinner since she has chidren. That's always a hit." He muttered to himself before returning his attention back to Aleksei. He also made a mental note to see if the other had anything casual to wear. He was surprised that he would offer to do the dishes but he let it go for now. "Hmm. From what I deduced, the killer has a problem with same sex couples. He probably took the rings as spoils, the b*****d." he said, remembering the files he had read through. "You're getting angry again." he added, watching his face carefully. He could ways tell when Aleksei got mad. All his emotions really. It probably stemmed from those days as kids.

styx and sloanes
Yeah. Koiyuk I confessed to him during a game, then kissed Aleksei to try and let him know that he meant what he said. But he was rejected and friendship kinda soured.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 am
User Image

Aleksei's mind drowned itself in images of the murders, statements of their families and loved ones and basically ever other detail that had to do with the case. This wasn't unusual for Aleksei. Having no social or love life whatsoever, his work was basically his life, whether he was at work or at home. Though, he probably has to slowly rid himself of this habit, as he no longer lived alone, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to suddenly get enraged in the midst of a conversation because of something he remembered; like what was happening now. Aleksei was quite an angry person as it was, and truly believed in justice; those two were a very bad combination, especially in the field he worked in. But he mostly was able to control his anger when on duty.

Koiyuki's words about the killer made Aleksei even angrier. His clutch on the cloth hardened and his brows knitted closer together as his mind had started to over-analyze the missing rings. Hearing Koiyuki's statement made Aleksei somewhat relax; his shoulders slumped a bit and the expression on his face softened somewhat. "I'm not," He argued lightly as he placed the plates in the cupboard before heading back to their room. It wasn't like Aleksei wasn't used to people telling him that he was quickly angered, but the fact that Koiyuki recognized it almost immediately; Aleksei was almost reminded of the days when they were actually good friends. When Koiyuki was someone whom Aleksei confined in and trusted.

Sitting upright on his side of the bed, Aleksei had his brows furrowed as he was, once again, deep in thought. "I'm guessing that you wouldn't mind sharing a bed, yeah?" Aleksei questioned as the male walked in. Aleksei personally had no problem with it, as long as the male didn't try to pull any moves like he had done so many years back. For some reason, Aleksei still had that thought in the back of his mind. Even after this long. "You better get to sleep, tomorrow's going to be packed," He stated before laying down on his back, his attention on the ceiling. Just thinking about the amount of socializing they had to do tomorrow exhausted him. Not to mention that he had to act like he was in love with Koiyuki, and married to him.

DragonMistress07
                took me ages b ut better late than never???? apologies ;u;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:08 am
User Image

Koiyuki just gave him a look that clearly said 'nice try but I know you and all your expresions.' The pinknette blinked in surprise at the statement, processing it before shrugging. "No, not really. We used to do it all the time." he replied automatically, not really thinking about what he was saying as he got ready for bed, making sire to complete his nightly routine before sliding into bed while being careful to stay on his side of the bed. At one time, he had dreamed about this but after the stunt he pulled back in college, he knew that Aleksei was wary of him making any moves. Well, he didn't have to worry about it as he had locked those feelings away after being rejected. Even now he was mocked at the precinct because they had found out about what happened. If Of course, the never did it when said male was around but he had learned not to care. He would just focus on this case for now.

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:04 pm
User Image

The bed in their new supposed-house was far more comfortable than Aleksei's own bed. Comfortable enough that he had fallen asleep quite easily, in contrast to the many nights that he'd only pass out from exhaustion. It could also be the fact that he had some decent company and wasn't completely alone, but he doubted that.

When morning came around, Aleksei was easily woken up by the first ring of his alarm, instantly shutting it off and letting out a small groan. It was officially time to start their undercover work, and Aleksei was not pleased, to say the least. The male made his way to the bathroom for his morning routine, which took a little over fifteen minutes. He then walked out, fully dressed due to him being somewhat self conscious about his scar, even though Koiyuki had probably seen it before, on multiple occasions. "Morning," Aleksei let out as he aggressively dried off his hair with a towel before heading downstairs, straight to the kitchen for his morning fuel. He'd need plenty of it, considering what he had to go through later on today.

Getting his usual breakfast ready, which consisted of his favorite brand of energy drink followed by a few handfuls of mixed nuts. It was definitely unhealthy, but he had never cared enough to cook for himself, and since he always had to be at work within an hour of him waking up; cooking was not an option. All his meals in general were more or less a disaster, but he has maintained both his shape and his health, so he didn't really believe that he was doing anything that bad.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image

Koiyuki slept fine that night despite Aleksei being next to him. There were times that he fantasize about this but it had been tempered over the years. He woke up not soon after Aleksei responding with a good morning back as he watched him emerged from the bathroom. He shook his head before heading in there himself, prepping for the day ahead. He walked into the kitchen to see the other male with an energy drink and mixed nuts and paused. "You are not going out with only an energy drink and some.nuts for breakfast, Aleksei." he said after a moment of watching. If they were going to start this case, this they both would need more that what Aleksei was eating. Good thing he had at least brought some eggs amd bacon with him yesterday so they would at least have some decent breakfast. "Sit down, and I'll make us some eggs." he added, gesturing to a seat before heading to the stove to get started. He made sure that Jem had her food and water before starting.

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:09 am
User Image

"You sound like Silv," Aleksei grumbled lightly, referring to his younger who (almost always) acted like she was the older one. Back when they used to share an apartment, she used to often boss him around bout his habits; especially his meals and sleeping schedules. That was the one thing he did not miss about her leaving. However, now it seems like Koiyuki would be a substitute for her.

Even so, Aleksei got seated when he was asked to. He wasn't going to deny the fact that an actual breakfast was much better than what he usually has; it was just that he would always be too lazy to make something himself. Self care has never really been a priority for the male. He only keeps himself in check enough for him not to be a walking disaster, but not so much beyond that.

"Chief sent in the background checks on the neighborhood last night," Aleksei stated, having the case be the only thing on his mind at all hours. "Most of them are families with no prior arrests except for petty things like parking tickets," He scoffed lightly. They really were living in a high-end, blue-collar neighborhood. "But there are a selective few that are suspicious," With a small glance towards Koiyuki, Aleksei then continued "I'll point them out at the barbecue tonight," Aleksei let a slight devilish grin cross his lips; he wanted him and Koiyuki to show off their loving relationship in front of those suspicious individuals, just to see how they would react. Despite the social event being a drag, that part will surely be fun.

DragonMistress07
                hope it's good ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:29 am
User Image

Koyuki blinked at that statement before remembering that Silv was a short version of Aleksei sister's name. He made sure that the pan he head was hot enough before cracking a few pans into the pan along with a few strips of bacon. "I see. Okay, then." he replied after a second. He frowned to himself as he wonders if the other male was going to think of nothing else but the case the again he was in no position to care. He shoved the memories that were coming to surface in his mind as he finished up breakfast. He grabbed two plates before placing half of the food on his ate and the on the second plate for Aleksei. After setting the the frying pan in the sink, he took both plates and headed over to the table, setting the other's plate down in front of him. He paused when he saw the smirk as it was the same one that had attracted Ko to Aleksei in the first place but that was neither was here or there. "Here you go. Hope you enjoy it." he said with a small smile at the man before taking a seat but not before filling two mugs with coffee and setting them down as well.

styx and sloane's
It's fine.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 pm
User Image

"Thank you," Aleksei cooed lightly, having his mood always get better when food was involved. Instantly digging in, as he wasn't one to savor the moment, Aleksei then took a sip of his coffee. "We should make a schedule for the chores around the house," He thought out-loud. "We can take turns cooking and cleaning" The older male offered before continuing his food. He wasn't that bad at cooking either as he was forced to cook for him and Silvia until he deemed her old enough to cook on her own. Besides, what he doesn't know, he can easily learn; he was a quick learner after all.

Once finished with his breakfast, and last sip of coffee, Aleksei placed his plate and mug in the sink, making a note to wash them once they're back. "Is Jem coming along?" Aleksei questioned as he walked to the door. Despite not liking the idea of Jem being in his car, Aleksei knew how important the dog was to Koiyuki, therefore tried accepting the fact that there was nothing he can do about it. He didn't necessarily hate the dog, or pets in general, it was just that he cherished his car way too much. He was still to make that sacrifice for the time being.

DragonMistress07
                if I'm not mistaken, the plan was that they're going grocery shopping then they're going to cook and go to the bbq where the entire neighborhood are throwing like a 'welcoming' party, right?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:37 pm
User Image

Ko gave a nod. "Yeah. That could work. We can make a list when we get back." he replied as he added four spoonfuls of sugar to his coffee. He then started on his own breakfast, mind wandering. After a bit, he finished his own coffee and plate before adding it to the pile in the sink before looking at the other male. "Yes. Why do you ask?" he replied, tilting his head to the side before taking ng a guess. "Of you are worried about your car, don't be. Jem doesn't shed for some reason plus she's very well behaved." he added, figuring it out that it had to do with the car. "If you want I could place a blanket down in the backseat if it will make you feel better." he finished after a second. What Aleksei didn't realize was that Jem was also a service dog as he had a habit of going into fits due to his last undercover case and was given Jem to help him. It took three months of therapy but no one but him, his doctor and the chief knew of the therapy but they knew that Jem was a service dog. Aleksei would probably find out eventually. He wasn't going anywhere without her. He'd walk to the store if he had to.

styx and sloanes
Yep. I forgot to mention the therapy and Jem being a service dog in Ko's bio. Sorry. 😥

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:54 am
User Image

The day passed by quite smoothly if Aleksei was being honest. After going grocery shopping and buying a balance of Aleksei's not-so-healthy food and Koiyuki's ingredients for possible meal plans, they headed back home. They worked on a schedule to keep their current house in top-shape, and also discussed ideas on how to keep themselves in touch with the majority of the neighborhood. One of those ideas was actually to host a party themselves once they're officially settled down into their characters and their jobs.

It was a little past 6PM and the couple were walking towards Leah and Pete's house, whom were the couple that invited them to the BBQ they were hosting. Their house was only two houses over from Aleksei and Koiyuki's, which was convenient seeing as Aleksei had taken a long time to change, and they would have been late if it wasn't so close. The male had finally decided on a plain white t-shirt, a denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black pants and white vans. Then again, his hair had probably taken the longer time. He just wanted to look presentable and give off a good first impression.

"We got this," Aleksei muttered under his breath as he knocked on the door. He was mainly trying to reassure himself, seeing as Koiyuki was already used to being undercover. Aleksei on the other hand was not. Not only did he have to fake his name, job and sexuality, Aleksei also had to adjust his personality; he couldn't be his usual blunt and borderline-mean self.

The door swung open and Aleksei immediately plastered a grin across his lips as they were greeted by Pete, who introduced himself. "Pleasure. I'm Robert, and this is my husband, Angelo." Aleksei introduced themselves before they were guided towards where the BBQ was. The couple were quickly bombarded with a group of people, each introducing themselves, their partner and kids if they had any. Aleksei had already known every single one of them due to the background checks, but he still pretended to receive the information for the first time.

Aleksei was then dragged by Pete and a few others who apparently heard from Leah that he was a sucker for cars and their mechanics. They spent a good hour discussing countless topics, as they waited for the meat to cook; most relating to cars, and ended with the increasing prices of properties around the neighborhood. Aleksei's eyes often glanced towards Koiyuki every now and again; for some reason, he just wanted to check on him. He was either really enjoying himself, or he was simply that good of an actor.

"Excuse me," Aleksei excused himself as most of the other guys were calling out to their wives and kids, seeing as it was time to eat. Aleksei wrapped his arms around Koiyuki's waist from behind, before lightly pecking his cheek. "Hey," He cooed with a wide grin before glancing towards whoever Koiyuki was talking to. "I'm gonna steal him for a bit," He stated with a small wink before taking Koiyuki by the hand and getting seated on the table.

DragonMistress07
                no worries. you actually mentioned it in your first replies. I just assumed that Aleksei wouldn't know his importance, until Koiyuki decides to tell him.
                also. I apologize for two things. one; taking so long to reply. two; writing such a long reply.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:54 pm
Koyuki passed the day with Aleksei, getting what they needed done before heading over to the BBQ. He wasn't surprised that the other male had taken so long to get ready. He had been like that back when they were kids too. He himself had settled on a simple Chinese top, black leggings and blue flats as well as a blue tote bag. If he was going to go somewhere, he was going to be comfortable. He had also placed his long hair into a wild ponytail so that it would not get on the way. Jem was with the them too. He had made sure she had gotten a bath and groomed with his own two hands as he didn't trust anyone with her care. The said canine sat by her master's side, determined to be on her best behavior. Also, before they had come, Ko had made two containers, one filled with homemade brownies and once with an assortment of cookies. They were in the tote so they would be safe.

Once they were introduced, Pete had drew Aleksei away and he was left with the wives. He didn't mind as was soon enough bombarded with questions especially about his outfit while offering the goodies he made. He told them that he made them himself and was happy that he could show it off. They talked about fashion, cooking recipes and all either topics. He was actually a good time. Jem was having one too as she was petted and fawned over by the kids and he smiled at the scene, not noticing Aleksei looking over at him. After some time, it was time to eat and had to fight back a start of surprise when he felt the other's arms around him waist and the kiss. He didn't have to pretend to go red at the gesture but for himself together as the other lead him over to the table. Yeah. This was going to take some time. That was for sure.

styx and sloanes
It's cool. I understand.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image

The acting came way too naturally, that Aleksei himself was surprised. Though, if he was being honest, the fact that it was Koiyuki made it easier to act affectionate towards a guy. They have known each other for so long, even after so many years of no contact, Aleksei still felt like he knew him. He was reminded of the old days when they used to be really good friends, and therefore it wasn't hard to put on the act. Mainly because the chemistry between them wasn't fake. Before Koiyuki's actions back in college, the two of them were inseparable. And Aleksei might have actually missed those days, but he never realized that until now.

Aleksei used to consider Koiyuki family, which wasn't something he took lightly. That was why he still cared about the male, even after so long. Even though the only interactions they had for the past few years were all negative. Aleksei was surely going to use this opportunity to fix things. He didn't know how, but he was willing to try.

Dinner was going by smoothly. Aleksei kept a smile on and a casual laugh every now and again as some of them were telling stories about their kids. "What about you two? Are you thinking about getting kids any time soon?" Leah asked as she looked towards Aleksei and Koiyuki. That had taken Aleksei by surprise, but he tried not to show it. Kids, or family in general, were a touchy subject for him. "We have been thinking about it," Aleksei let a smile cross his lips. "It's one of the reasons why we actually moved here. We thought a good, stable home in a good neighborhood would be the perfect place to raise a child." He stated with a glance towards Koiyuki.

"Well, you'll definitely have lots of babysitters at your service" Melissa said with a chuckle, before the topic had changed to how hard it was to get their kids to school in the mornings.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces