just a job [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:14 pm
                Aleksei probably shouldn't have acted the way he did, making it seem like it was a big deal. The male simply did not want to ruin the friendship that had just started to get fixed again. Therefore, he had decided that that incident did not happen. He would simply erase it from his mind, along with any awkwardness he might feel around Koiyuki.

Hearing the knock on the door, Aleksei tensed up as he looked over at the door, but then relaxed when he heard what Koiyuki had to say. "Get it together." Aleksei huffed light under his breath, slightly shaking his head at his own actions.

After his morning routine, Aleksei was dressed in a simple light grey shirt which his the majority of his burn scars, and tattoo, along with black pants. He always dressed plain, but more so since he would be wearing coveralls once he gets to his new workplace, anyhow.

Walking down the stairs, Aleksei couldn't help the smile that crossed his lips as the smell of breakfast overtook the place. He wasn't going to lie, it was nice to have someone else around. Ever since his sister moved out a couple years back, Aleksei has lived on his own for the most part. He'd have some of his girlfriends staying over sometimes, but he'd never actually gotten to the point of asking anyone to move in with him.

"Morning, Ko," Aleksei spoke as he entered the kitchen, glancing towards the male with a smile. Grabbing himself a coffee-filled mug almost instantly, Aleksei got seated as he took a gulped half of it down in one go. He would certainly need a different type of energy to be able to deal with being around new people all day. And doing a job that he hasn't done in a really long time.

"I'll be going to Silvia's place after work, you should join me," Aleksei offered as he set the mug down, his eyes falling on the male again. "Actually, she might kill me if I show up without you, so please come." He let a laugh escape his lips, though his sister was very vocal about the fact that she wanted him to bring Koiyuki around. Specially since she hasn't seen him almost since the two fell apart. Now that she knew they were working together, she probably would not let the topic go until she finally reconnects with Koiyuki herself.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:16 pm
User Image

Ko was deep in thought, thinking about what had happened earlier. Why had he cuddled the other male in his sleep when he suspected that Aleksei didn't like it. It wasn't a problem when they were younger but he guessed things have changed. He would apologize when he got the chance. "Oh. Morning." he replied when the other male's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He placed the food on a plate before setting it down in front of Alek and then going back to get his own. He grabbed his own mug of coffee and plate, setting them on the table before placing the pan into the sink. He made sure to wash the items he had used, setting them aside to dry before going to the table and taking a seat across from his friend. "Hmm? Yeah, sure. It's been such a long time since I saw her." he replied with a smile as he started on his eggs. He chuckled at that last statement as Silvia was quite a firecracker. "It will be nice to see her again." he added with a softer smile.

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:56 pm
                "Thank you," Muttering under his breath as his breakfast was placed in front of him, Aleksei started on his food before he heard Koiyuki's response, which put a smile on his face as he nodded a couple times. Aleksei was excited at the thought of having the three of them hanging out again, like the old times.

"I'm sure you'll two will reconnect quickly; she hasn't changed at all," Aleksei stated with a slight scoff, and a slight shake of his head, though a small smile laid across his lips. It was both a good and bad thing, really. "And neither have you, it seems," Aleksei spoke with a slight smirk as he glanced up at the male.

Having hung out with Koiyuki the entirety of the other day, Aleksei could tell right away that his friend had barely changed throughout all those years. That, was something that Aleksei was glad about. It meant that the Koiyuki sitting in front of him was exactly the same Koiyuki whom Aleksei was so close to up until their college years.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:41 pm
User Image

"You're welcome." Koyuki replied with a smile before taking a sip of his coffee after adding a lot of sugar to it. He couldn't drink it otherwise. "I'm sure, Though I am sure that she had changed a little bit." he added with a chuckle. He made sure that Jem had her food and water before he had sat down as she would need her energy as she was coming to the boutique with him. He had told the manager of the store that it was non-negotiable. He blinked at that last statement. "Huh? What do you mean?" he asked after a minute, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He had changed some, hadn't he? Well, it made no difference. He was just truly happy that he could just hang out with his best friend again. He didn't regret what had happened in college but he could have gone about it in a more reasonable way,

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash