Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
My Best Friend Is A Vampire?! (Rizu and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:30 pm
21-year old Synergy Rose, or Syn to his friends and family and Ethan have been best friends since they were kids, completely inseparable until they went away to different colleges in different states, they lost contact for the next 4 years. Until one night, while on his way home from his job working in an upscale boutique in New York, where he lived, he runs into Ethan. Naturally he's happy to see his best friend who he hadn't talk to in ages, but he also senses that some thing was not right with Ethan. But that does not stop him from inviting his friend back to his house to catch up, not knowing that his friend is no longer the boy he knew in childhood and had a the thirst for blood. His to be exact. What happens after that is up to us. So, are you in or are you out?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Synergy Rose
Nicknames: Syn or Honey
Ethnicity: Japanese/American
Likes: His job, cross-dressing, the supernatural, chocolate, stuffed animals, his best friend, designing, and cooking/baking
Dislikes: loud noises, bad fashion, people who annoy him and frogs
Bio: Above

So if you are interested, quote me or pm, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm
Really? No one? Hm. Worth a shot.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:18 pm
DragonMistress07

Are you still on the hunt for Vampies?

I know you posted this what seems ages ago, but I am interested in giving it a go if you would still be willing to pull a title from the past? Let me know if you are still interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 pm
Rizu The Fire Dancer
DragonMistress07

I know you posted this what seems ages ago, but I am interested in giving it a go if you would still be willing to pull a title from the past? Let me know if you are still interested.

Yeah. I'm still interested.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 am
DragonMistress07
Rizu The Fire Dancer
DragonMistress07

Perfect! I’ll have a sense built for you today. (Have to work first)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:56 am
Rizu The Fire Dancer
DragonMistress07
Rizu The Fire Dancer
DragonMistress07

Perfect! I’ll have a sense built for you today. (Have to work first)

Okay.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
Name: Ethan McCallister
Nicknames: E
Ethnicity: Heintz 57
Likes: Apples, thunderstorms and rain, his best friend, New York and now blood.
Dislikes:Strong perfumes, snobs, sunshine, and garlic.
Bio: Ethan has been best friends with Syn for as long as he can remember. They shared everything together growing up. When they parted ways for collage things changed drastically for him...
Ethan ended up going to San Diego State University where he wound up partying most of his days away. It was at a party that he met the person that would change his life permanently. High on life and running out of things to do, she convinced Ethan to go to a drum circle on the beach. By the time he woke up the next morning in a cove covered in blood and naked, it had been to late to save his humanity...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:46 pm
Synergy, or Syn to family or Honey by his friends, shivered in the cold, January air, pulling his scarf tighter around him as well as the thick, fluffy jacket he was wearing. He was closing up the boutique for the night and started on his way home. The moon was full and the night clear as he continued his trek home, thinking about his warm apartment and how he couldn't wait to get there and not come back out for the rest of the night. He was completely unaware of what that night held for him, a familair face and a secret that would change his life forever. So, as he continued to trek home, he bunoed into Simone on the street and nearly fell back before catching himself. "Oh! I'm so sorry, sir!" He started to apologize, his gaze going up and froze when he saw the face illuminated by the street lights. "E-Ethan?" he said, shocked at seeing his childhood friend before him.

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Occ: Hope this is okay?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:11 pm
DragonMistress07
OOC:Works for me.

Ethan ran a hand through his hair and sighed watching the delicate puff of breath turn a foggy white before fading away all together. He had yet to get used to the weather in New York, but it was just that, weather. In California he had grown weary of the constant "perfect" climate. The had three seasons, hot, holy hell, and fire. A small smile danced over his features as he walked down the bustling street. He loved it here. People flooded the streets day and night, and bars stood around every corner, making his new found life so much easier...

Ethan turned a corner making his way to a nearby watering hole. He was dying for a drink, and what better a place to get one than a bar. No one asked questions when bar patrons went missing, no one went out of their way to track them down. Glancing up Ethan lost his trail of thoughts int he moon. It was full, a bright ring haloing the sky around it, "Stunning..." He murmured to himself before absently bumping into something soft. Instantly a frown took over his lips, " Forgive me for not watching where I was..." He pause eyes going wide. "Synergy..? Is that you?" Pausing for half a heart beat he grabbed his old friend pulling him into a tight hug. " What in the hell are you doing here?!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:14 am
Synergy was about to say something but instead was grabbed and brought into a hug. "Eep!" was what he let out as he hadn't been expecting it. He was surprised to see Ethan here as the last time he saw the other male was before they both went off to college. They lost contact after that, which made him sad at first but he eventually let it go and went on to graduate with full honors. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Ethan asked him what hebwas doing here. He placed a hand on the other's chest to distance himself for a second but somehow not managing to break out of the hug. "Me? I here. What about you? What are you doing here? " he replied, looking up at his best friend. Was it him or did he seem...different? "Last time I heard, you were in San Diego." He added after a second of coming to himself as he waited for a response.

Rizu The Fire Dancer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:33 pm
DragonMistress07

Ethan was grinning ear to ear. Syn had been a sight for sore eyes. “ yeah.. San Diego sucks.” Was all he said before rushing on. He didn’t know how much was safe to tell. How would Synergy react... Ethan slowly let go of his friend his face reflecting the worry and storm in his mind. Things were very different now.. a smile pulled back over his face. “ You smell good.” He laughed. “ long story short, I dropped out of SDSU, found out I love parties.. bars... and that I was way beyond most of my classes..” Ethan shrugged. “ And I missed weather. So I got a job here..” he pointed down the street referring to the bar he was making his way to. “ how about you?.. What brings you to the big Apple?”

Ethan waited patiently for a response, taking the time to look over his friend. Syn had changed a bit over time. He looked at the fluffy jacket and warm scarf wrapped tight to his frame and smirked. The cold had bothered him once too.. now he wore jeans and a t-shirt and barely noticed the prickle on his skin...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 pm
Synergy had been surprised that Ethan had dropped out of school. The last time.he heard, the other male had been doing so well. But then agsin, he wasn't the type to judge and just listened to the other's story. Ethan was rather smart and had been the top student in school with him coming in second after him. Not that he minded. "Ah. If I had known you moved back here, we could have gotten together or something." he replied with a smile at the taller male. "Well, as you know I attended college here, E. Plus after graduation O got a job at this boutique that caters to the celebrities and other wealth folks." he replied, pushing a strand of his wild hair from his face. Syn had indeed change. (See pic) He used to be a mousy little thing but now look at him. "Maybe when you aren't busy, you could stop buy and visit?" he asked, his blue eyes sparkling in hope. He had missed his friend and would love to catch up with him.

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Occ: Hey. Idea: Would it make more sense for Syn to invite Ethan to his home and something happens where he wakes up, his friend gone and two puncture wounds in his neck?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items