It takes two looks to see~☆ ( me & By Bi Blitz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image

Oliver blinked repeatedly at the sudden, swift movement of Luca and his body refused to move, stiff like a rock. He thought he was going to speak, mouth gaped, but swallowed any words he had to say. He didn't understand how that picture of him was any good. He brushed it off. Luca's assertive motion told him he knew what he was doing. He wondered if he was as good with his pencils as Luca was with his camera. One day...But that wasn't important. The alarming distance between them and the other two drew closer. Oliver cut off his train of thought and clenched Lucas rolled sleeve, pulling away from their way, closer to the windows. His grip begged for Luca to follow him quickly, only then letting him into his personal space, close for him to hear a whisper. "It's not that I don't like them, I just don't get along with him," he grinned in a clumsy way. They would have passed them if they had walked a little further. The one with the dangerous vibe stopped and stared at Luca. He knew everyone at that school. Everyone. He hadn't seen Luca anywhere around the campus before. He fixed his stare at him, adjusting his hold on the basket. "Are you a student here?" His brother naturally stood beside him like he always did, stretching his hand to cover his yawn.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image

Luca was just a bit apologetic for the photo that he had taken, he knew that certain points it would be surprising but he did hope that Oliver would get used to it eventually. Luca had an eye for this kind of thing and he was sure that if he could just show him what he saw then maybe it would make more sense. But for now he would just have to continue taking photos. He would then allow himself to get pulled closer to the windows and once he was done he slowly nodded his head in understanding for the other. So that would explain his reaction "Ah..OK, that makes sense..." he commented before he heard one of the twins speak to him. Luca turned to him and offered a friendly smile and a bit of a chuckle at the question "Well no...not anymore at least!" he stated "I'm a professional photographer and I'm simply ghosting Oliver for a big project I'm working on, he's my subject you see!" Luca was a bit of an open book and he always tried to be friendly and cordial with everyone he met since he saw no point in being anything else to people.

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image

Atwood searched every corner in the hallway for Oliver who leaned on the wall behind Luca crossing his arms and sinking his face this close to the floor. He didn’t budge and stayed silent for a reason. Atwood remembered the day they met and was convinced it was his useless friend that made Oliver this tense towards them. He couldn’t be blamed for it. He stuck his head a little in Oliver’s direction. “Hey, Oliver,” he announced he could see him there despite his efforts in being a ghost. Oliver rose a shaky palm and continued his disguise, staring into what he made look interesting—the floor. It build a small chuckle in Atwood to see him act like a helpless bunny with his ears flopped down, almost shaking. He returned his cold stare at Luca and spoke to Oliver: “Is he doing this with your consent, or is he, like the old man he is, just stalking you?” “Watch it!” His brother, Ariel, chipped in. Atwood couldn’t switch off his fight or fight mode and somehow got the idea that it was his job protect anyone younger than him. He clicked his tongue at his brother’s interference. Atwood was specifically asked to look after Oliver from a distance. But Ariel was the one with the brains on him, some believe he took what smarts Atwood should have had. He actually listened to Luca said without making up cues that he was dangerous, smacking Atwood upside the head for stupidity. He took it upon himself to stop Atwood before doing anything dumb. The entire time he was trying to remember who Oliver was, he couldn’t remember even by looking at him. “He said he was a professional photographer, not a stalker. Did you really listen to him?” “Whatever,” Atwood scoffed, with a hint of a snarl. Meanwhile Oliver’s heart palpitated so his soul hanged at the edge of his mouth. Forget not getting along with them, Atwood scared his youth away, made his skin gray every time he spoke. And Ariel, just horrible, not once did he recognize his presence. He wished he could run away right that second. Ariel smiled at Luca apologetically and starting tugging Atwood to their friend’s room. “Sorry about that.” Until they made their way inside the room, Atwood’s eye didn’t leave Oliver. As soon as they did Oliver weakly lifted his face and dragged himself towards the exit, his hand using the wall as support. “I am…gonna be late,” he said.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image

To say the accusations shocked Luca would be an understatement, did he actually come off as a stalker!? Oh no! That wasn't good at all, he didn't want to be considered one! But even more important...he just got called old! He was only twenty five, did he look older than he intended to? However thankfully the other brother seemed to speak up and defend him a bit which was a very good thing for him. From there he would simply raise his hand and wave a bit as the other was pulled into a nearby room all while he tried to keep a friendly smile "Buh bye..." that was both horrifying and awkward for the photographer in every way. He would then turn his head and nod at Oliver who seemed completely out of it at this moment "Right, no problem..I mean it is a problem..I just mean...just ignore me...sorry...really...umm..." he just needed to stop in all honesty and so he simply walked beside Oliver but a small question nagged him to no end and while this may not be the best time he needed to ask right now or else it would kill him "Hey..Oliver..um...does my beard make me look older than...twenty five?" he needed to know if he had to shave or not, this was imperative for the photographer.

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out