Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:02 pm
Dr. Karma was living the life. He had a good job, home and friends. His life was great, well except for the seeing the dead thing. And the talking. Yeah. But other than that, he was good. Until he finds out from the Hospital Board that they were getting a new doctor? And not just anyone, oh no. Who he gets is a man with some serious PTSD issues, according to the file he was given. Awesome. So now, he had to deal with his job, his gift as well as his attraction to the new guy that develops over the months His life had just gotten more complicated. What will happen? Let's find out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Karma stared at the board with shock after they told him the news of him getting an intern. He could feel the headache coming on and had to fight back the urge to throttle the board who were smirking at him. "I see. Okay, " was all he said before tubing around and walking out of the meeting room. And his gay had started off so we'll too. With a sigh, he headed to his office to think and to do a check on his new intern. He just hoped that the person wasn't a jerk like the last one.

Occ: Sorry if it's short. I am trying not to fall asleep doing this...I will right more.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:18 pm
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris had been trying for months to get an internship at the local hospital. Ever since he'd been honorably discharged from the Marines he'd been trying to find something to do with his life where he could still help people and look after others. He had a big heart. His mother had said it was his gift to the world, he wasn't so sure about that. After months of hard work he finally heard back saying he'd be working under Dr. Karma. Chris had heard of the other briefly in passing though not much more than that. He'd done some Google searching on him but hadn't found much. The day his internship started couldn't have began much worse. He'd woken up screaming from another nightmare and when he wen to shower found he had no hot water. He managed though just like he always had and found himself at the hospital right on time. He was directed to Dr. Karma's office and hesitantly knocked on the door.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

(OOC You're perfectly fine. There's gonna be time's I have short responses as well.)
DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Karma was sitting in his office, going over Chris' file and frowning slightly to himself. Hmm. So he was going to have to be careful bringing the male around the more...rowdy patients of the hospital. He was so deep in thought that he started when he heard a knock on his office door. He looked at the clock on his wall and blinked. Huh. So the intern was here already. Okay, then. He took a deep breath before straightening up after closing the file. "Come in." he called out, making sure to keep his voice and posture relaxed as he didn't want to spook the other. He notice4d some spirits milling about, curious about the intern as well and he shook his head. Of course. Well, Chris wouldn't be able to see them, so it was fine.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:05 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris took a deep breath and walked into the office. "Hello Doctor Karma," he greeted with a smile ",I'm Chris. It's a pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand outwards. He felt a bit on edge and was hoping he wouldn't be top obvious. It'd been almost two weeks sine he'd gotten any decent sleep and it was taking it's toll on him. Despite that he was here as he was far too stubborn to merely lay down and give up on himself.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Karma smiled back and accepted the offered hand. "Hello, Chris. It's a pleasure to meet you too." he replied after a second. He took the time to get a clear look at the other male. The man looked like hell. Hmm. "Well, have a seat and we can get started." he added after releasing Chris's hand and gesturing to the empty chair on the other side of his desk. "I just want to make sure everything is on the up and up before you begin working. Is that okay?" he asked as he took a seat himself and then clasping his hands together as he waited for a response. He wanted to make sure the other would be comfortable with him as well as the other patients. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that one of the he spirits, a war vet, was eyeing Chris with interest but he ignored it for now as he would probably talk to him later.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:34 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris took the seat and tried not to let it bother him that his back was now to the door. After seeing war first hand he wasn't too keen on having his back open and exposed but he could endure. He realized Karma had asked him a question and that he should respond. He nodded and offered a smile trying to mask his nerves. Being in an unfamiliar place with an unfamiliar person had him on high alert. His only real solace came from his knowledge that if he did have an episode it was unlikely he'd hurt anyone else, just himself. He found he best way to combat these feelings was to give himself something to focus on and currently that was Karma. He was trying to focus on the way he spoke and what he said.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Karma gave him a kind smile, trying to make Chris feel more at ease as he did not want in to suffer an attack. That would be very bad and he did not want that on the first day. "Okay. You're going to have to deal with some rather rowdy patients and it can get real busy sometimes. Are you sure you can handle this job? I don't doubt your skill set, Chris, but with your PTSD are you sure you can handle it?" he asked after a moment of silence. He wanted to give the other male a chance. Really, he did but the other male had to give him an answer and he also had to determine if Chris was determined enough to go through with the internship. He knew that it could get real chaotic around here and he didn't want Chris to have an episode when doing something important. He waited patiently for an answer from said male.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:10 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There is was. The one glaring question Chris had had thrown at him since he came back. He knew why people had to ask but it still stung. There was a bad connotation with having PTSD, that it meant he was unstable which wasn't the case. "I've been working with my therapist on ways to counter my episodes," he answered ",it's mainly loud noises that really trigger me, fireworks, balloons popping that sort of stuff. I can handle people pretty well. If I were to have an episode though I'm more likely to hurt myself than someone else." Normally when dealing with people it was just high anxiety but as far as having an actual episode noises more so triggered it. His neighbors liked to shoot off guns on random occasions and that was pure hell to him.

DragonMistress07
/spoiler]

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:26 pm

Karma just sat back and listened to the other male. He hadn't meant to come off a judging but here he was. He really had to work on his tractor Chris would never be comfortable here. He blinked in surprise when he mentioned a therapist, which was good. Not too many people with PTSD would do such a thing a thing, though he didn't know a lot. "Okay, then. If you think you can handle it, then that's good enough for me." he replied with a smile at the other male. "Can you start tomorrow? Or is it too soon for you?" he replied after a second of thinking. He did wonder if it was too soon for the other mLe fo be working and that he should wait a bit to give said male time to adjust. Hmm. He would just have to wait for the other's answer. He was flexible and could always work around a schedule.

EchoMonroe"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Tomorrow will be fine," Chris answered with a smile. He found it a bit funny how people tiptoed around him. Most treated him like a dog that they thought might strike at any moment, other like a wounded puppy who needed to rely on others for everything. He was interested to see which category the doctor would fall under. Karma didn't strike him as he fearful type nor the type to coddle someone. Chris was sure as hell hoping he was reading the other correctly. He'd had enough of being treated like something other than what he was.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:19 pm

Karma smiled before nodding. "Okay, then. Make your you get your schedule from the front desk before you leave. And we can talk about what kind of hours you want to work when you come in tomorrow." he started as he stood up from his chair. "Shall I show you around before you go so you know where everything is?" he asked with another smile at Chris. Be wasn't going to coddle the other man or treat him like glass as he figured that Chris wouldn't like either of those things. He would treat him like he treated every other co-worker and the other male would be no different. And he could actually sense that Chris would do well here. The staff was kind of like a family and looked out for third own.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:53 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris made a mental note about the schedule and the hours before standing as well. "I'd really appreciate that," he replied as he rubbed the back of his neck. It was a self conscious, nervous gesture he'd been trying to break himself of. He couldn't get a clear read off the doctor but thought he seemed nice enough. He'd been wrong before but he was hoping this time he was right. He could sense that Karma did have something in common with him, he just couldn't quite figure out what that was yet.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:19 pm

Karma smiled then nodded. "Okay, then. Follow me and we will get started." he replied as he headed out of the office, waiting for Chris to follow him so he could show him where everything was. He made a mental note to get the other a map of the hospital before he left. Would probably be easier. He waved to several people as he wanted for Chris as well as the spirits that roamed the hospital. Hopefully, Chris did not see that. Most of the staff already thought he was weird, he did not need anyone else to know about his 'gift'. Also, his gift could also send a spirit on to the afterlife once it's business is done on Earth. Hooray. One would not believe how much trouble he got in because some ghost or other refused to cross over and cause trouble.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:25 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris followed Karma out of the office and noticed the other waving at what was apparently nothing. He glanced over at the blank space and leaned to whisper in the doctor's ear. "Something there," he asked. He was raised with a deep appreciation of his Mexican heritage and as such had been taught from a young age that some people were more in tune with the spirit world than others, they could see things others couldn't. He never mocked people for interacting with nothing and instead accepted that they were communicating with things he couldn't see.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:56 pm

Karma had to fight back the urge to eep when he heard Chris' voice directly in his ear. He turned to look at him and to tell him not to sneak up on him like that before the other's sentence caught up to him. He was quiet for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. You can sense them?" he asked, curious as to whether that was true or not but be wanted to know if Chris could see the other's too or of he was just wishing for too much so soon. Though it would be nice to have someone not look at him like he was crazy. The staff was like family to him but he could still hear them talking about him behind his back when they thought that he could not hear them. He had leaned to ignore the whispering but to be honest it still hurt a little, hence his aloof attitude. He let his mind wander to the day he had first known of his ability. It was been a rough day for him.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces