Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karma sat on the opposite bed and just gave him a look but nodded after a few seconds. "Yeah. Whenever you get home, it should feel a lot different. Plus we made sure to close any and all portals as well as ward it. So you're good." he replied tiredly. Man, he was very tired. And drained as that battle took almost everything he had. Good thing he had Kai with him or he would have lost. "So, now that you know I will be heading home and sleeping for the weekend. Plus, you should be discharged with some pain pills in a bit. Take the rest of the weekend off so you get better." he added before getting up while waving away the nurse who was fretting over him. He was fine, just tired. He patted the other on the leg in comfort and a small smile. "Do you want me to call someone to play to you up and drive you home?" he asked after a second, thinking that it would not be good for the other male to walk home in his condition.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:38 am
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris offered Karma a sleepy and thankful smile. "You're a life saver," he said softly ",literally. Don't worry about me, I'll call an Uber." He was going to leave it at that when a thought popped into his head. "I keep hearing a woman singing," he added ",I saw her when i woke up for a minute. She was petting my hair and singing."

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Karma snorted at that statement before nodding. "Well, if you are sure." he replied after a minute of thinking about it. He started to head to the exit before pausing at Chris' statement. "Ah. I don't know her name but she's been here for a bit. She's a spirit that helps calm those in trouble. Thought no one can see her, they feel her presence and it calms them. That's probably what she was doing for you." he added after a minute. "I'm heading home now. Be careful and don't do anything that would aggravate your wounds. Just rest. Return when you feel you can." he finshed, patting the other on the leg one final time and then leaving the hospital and home. He called a cab as he was exhausted and didn't think he would make it on foot. As soon as he locked the door, he headed to his room and dropped in exhaustion.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:49 am

Chris made it home and took notice of how much lighter his place felt. This time when he crashed into bed it stayed silent and he drifted off. He spent the rest of the week in a drugged daze. Mostly he slept, waking occasionally to eat and take care of his dog but he rarely left his bed. His mother had wanted to drive out to him to take care of him but he insisted he was fine. When his alarm went off Monday morning he was temped to call out, he knew no one would question it given the extent of his injuries. He didn't though, he pulled himself from his bed and made his way through his morning routine. He even managed to drive himself to work albeit against his mother's (and probably anyone else's) recommendations.He walked in and was stopped by one of the nurses who was practically begging him to go home. Unbeknownst to him someone had paged Karma to come handle the situation.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Karma had just opened the door to his office when he got a page about Chris. What? Chris should not be here. The man shouldn't even be out of bed! Oh, no. This will not do at all. So, he headed to where Chris was and stopped before him. "Just what do you think you are doing?" he asked the other man, hands on his hips and glaring at the other man. "You are supposed to be at home, recovering, Chris." he added as he watched the nurses glare at him for his tone. He gave them an icy stare, daring them to try something before dismissing them and turning his attention back to Chris, waiting for a response from the other doctor.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:10 am

Chris glared at the nurse by the desk one he saw Karma walking towards him. He sighed and turned his attention back to the matter at hand. "I am fine," he insisted ",I managed to drive myself here. I can not lay in bed for weeks until my ribs heal." A nurse pointed out he could puncture a lung if he was too active and he did his best not to sneer at her. "I've had worse," he pushed.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Karma gave him a look. "You drove here?! In your condition?!" he replied, not believing what he was hearing. Kami, this man would be the death od him. Not that he cared that much about such a thing. At least, that was what he was telling himself. Ugh. "I know you have. I've read your medical file. But still. You need to take it easy for the next couple of days at least! But if you are determined to work, then you can man the desk on the pediatric floor as they need an extra person today for the next two hours til then next person takes over. And then you head home. No ifs, ands or buts!" he added knowing a loosing battle when he saw one bit he would not let Chris do anything too physical and refused to be moved on that. He made a mental note to ask someone to keep an eye on said male to let him know when he was done. Maybe one of the spirits would help him.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Chris smiled happily when he heard Karma say he could still stay and work. He didn't mind being moved to desk work so long as he was helpful. He frowned a bit when he heard it was only for two hours. He wanted to argue, he really did but he could tell from Karma's tone there would be no swaying the other doctor. "Okay," he agreed with a nod.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:57 pm

"Good." Karma replied with a firm nod. He would handle the patients that would have seen Chris today. He could handle it as he refused to let said male do it due to his condition. "Don't do anything to strenuous, okay. And if the nurses harass you, talk to Dr. Grey. He's in charge of the Pediatric Floor and will help you get rid of them if you needed." he added, eyeing the nurses with disdain as he knew at least one or two of them will try something. In fact, be would bet this week's pay that they would. Ugh. He hated women like that. Thank Kami he was gay or he would have to quit this hospital to get away from the nurses alone.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:04 pm

"Yes sir," Chris replied. He couldn't seem to understand why everyone was so worried. It clearly showed that he thought the staff was being ridiculous. He smiled kindly at Karma. He did realize they were just trying to help though so he couldn't act like a total brat."Anything else," he asked with a bit of a chuckle.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Karma gave him a suspicious look but shook his head at that statement. "No. Go on ahead and head up there." he replied after a second. "But please take it easy. I mean it. If you strain yourself in anyway, I will find you, tie you up and drag you back home." he added in a cheerful voice which made some if the staff nearby shiver slightly at the tone. And the scary part was that he would actually do it too. Most of the staff who really knew Karma, knew that he wasn't joking as he took someone's health very seriously.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:44 pm

Chris merely raised an eyebrow at Karma's quip. "Kinky," he said curtly as he crossed his arms over his chest. He left it there though choosing not to push his luck. He smiled at Karma and teasingly saluted him as he walked past to make his way to the pediatric ward.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Karma twitched at that statement before deciding not to answer it before starting on his rounds. He was still reeling about Chris being here as the man should be at home in bed but he realized that he wasn't going to get anywhere with the other male who is stubborn and just let it go. He just hoped that Chris didn't staring himself. He had no idea of why he had cared so much for the other male but he pushed it aside for now and focused on the first patient of the day.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Chris made his way to the pediatric ward and sat down a the desk. He sorted out the mess of paper work cluttering the space. Occasionally he'd check someone in or out. Around the two hour mark though he saw no sign of anyone else coming so he made the executive decision to stay.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Karma had spent the next two hours seeing patients and trying not to kill most of th staff who refused to do this jobs. And it wasn't even his break yet. He shook his head after seeing a mother and her son who had the flu, making sure she understood what the child needed. After that, he headed up to the pediatric floor to see if Chris was still there or had left. When he got there, love and behold there then other was. "I thought I told you to go home after two hours, Chris?" he asked before looking around and frowning when he noticed that there was hardly anyone around. Hmm. That was rather weird. Usually, there is always someone manning the desk. The woman, who was supposed to be here was not. And that just would not do.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces