Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris was about to stand when the little girl threw her arms around his neck and refused to let go. He frowned as she began to cry and beg them not to leave her alone. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up while running a hand over her back. He gave Karma a confused look as he tried to comfort the obviously scared child. "Hey it's okay," he whispered to her ",there's nothing here that's going to hurt you." She mumbled out something about seeing a monster in her room. He frowned again and sighed before looking back to Karma. "Why don't we take her back together," he offered.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Karma started in surprise when the child started to cry and cling to Chris. A monster? "Yeah. I think we should definitely do that." he replied after a minute of thinking about it. "Plus, I want to see this monster for myself." he added before heading over to the desk to see what room number the child belonged to. Hmm. The only one was room C12. Okay, then. "Come on, then. Let's see if we can get rid of the monster, sweetie." he said to the little one with a gentle smile before leading the way to the room. He made a mental note to call the child's mother whenever he got the chance, because leaving a child in an unfamiliar environment, tends to upset them a little bit as they have no idea where they are at or how they got there.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:45 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris held the little girl as they made their way to her room. Her bed was stuffed full of toys to wish her well but what Chris noticed was how much colder it was than the hallway. "It's freezing in here," he whispered. He could tell beyond the cold something wasn't right. There was something that didn't want them there. He hugged the girl a bit tighter to him as he glanced at Karma. "See anything," he asked.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Karma felt himself shiver when they stepped into the room. "Yeah. It is not supposed to be cold in here...something is not right, Chris." he replied after a moment before opening his "Sight" to see what was going on. Crap. It was an ice spirit. "Yeah. It's a nasty ice spirit. Probably why its so cold. Plus this one feeds on the fears of children. I'm going to have to get rid of it now." he added after a moment. "Could you and the little one please step outside? I don't want either of you to get hurt when I get rid of this thing. It will attack." he finished as he rolled up his sleeves, unknowing that his eyes were glowing a pure white along with his hair.

EchoeMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:20 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris raised an eyebrow at the glow but didn't fight with Karma. He walked himself and the little girl outside and waited for Karma to take care of the spirit inside. He reassured the scared child in his arms that every thing would be alright. He did his best to listen to what was going on in the room so he could dart in if he suspected Karma needed help. I hope he can handle this.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:54 pm
Karma made sure the door is closed before turning his attention to the specter in the room. This was going to be tough as the spirit had had a long time to gather strength but he would not leave this room until it was cleansed and that the little one was comfortable. And so, he took a stance and the spirit, a pale, ugly looking child-thing attacked but the male was ready for him. It would take several minutes for him to defeat it but not without getting hurt along the way. But once he performed the rite, the spirit was expelled and the gate it came through permanently closed to.prevent any more from coming nf through. He had to lean against the wall to catch his breath but the room was lighter and warmer. "Okay! You can come back in." he called out after a second before sliding to the floor. Be was slightly bruised and battered but he would be fine with rest.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris waited patiently until he heard Karma call out. He walked back into the room holding the little girl who had now fallen asleep against his shoulder. He took instant notice of Karma's condition and frowned. He carefully tucked the little girl into her bad and knelt beside him. "Are you okay," he whispered.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Karma watched as the two came back inside the room, smiling sightly to himself when be saw the little girl asleep in Chris' arms. He closed his eyes for a moment as the other male tucked the child in then opened one to peer at said male when be asked if he was okay. "Eh. I'm fine. A little banged up and bruised but nothing some sleep and balm could not handle." he replied, waving away his concern before using the wall to push himself up. "She should be fine now. She and the rest of the children here are safe now." he added tiredly thinking of his bed an sleep.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:37 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris gave Karma a look that clearly said he didn't believe him. "You look like you just went a round with Mike Tyson," He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. Fine my a**. "I'm serious you look rough," he said softer this time ",How bad was that thing?" His brow creased in concern as he stared at the other doctor.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Karma waved away his concern. He was surprised by it as no one ever cared how he came to work most days looking like death warmed over. But they chalked it up to his hours. Oh, of only they knew the truth. "I am fine. This is nothing. I have had much worse but your concern is nice. I will be fine after some rest." he replied after a minute, wincing inwardly as he shrugged his left shoulder when check was bruised. "Hmm. Let's just say on a scale of one to ten, it would be an 11." he finished with a short smile before heading to the door. "But it's fine now. It is gone so the children are safe now. You should head home. Get some sleep. I will see you tomorrow." be said before walking through the door and heading to the elevator.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:18 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris pouted for a moment but dropped the subject with a sigh. He grabbed his things and made his way out. His night had gone in a similar fashion to the one before it. He'd been having a nightmare of some horrid creature. It appeared human at first glance but there were two details that pointed to the opposite. The first was a pair of wine colored eyes and the second was only noticeable when the creature opened his mouth to reveal a gaping maw which began to split at the edges full of sharp teeth. The creature lunged at Chris in his dream and he awoke to four lines of fire on the side of his face. He touched his cheek and noticed he was bleeding. I must have scratched myself. He glanced over at his alarm and realized he was about thirty minutes late to work. He rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible, forgetting to bandage the wound on his face. He practically ran to Karma's office. "I'm here," he announced as he jogged in ",I'm so sorry I'm late! My alarm never went off!."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Karma was still tired by the time he entered his office. He was still a little sore but it was nothing that he could not work through. He was so happy that he had the weekend off though he would be on call just in case after today. With a sigh he placed his bag down on the floor before taking a seat, sinking into it with a sigh. After a few minutes he decided to get started on the paperwork that had been piling up over the last couple of days before Chris came barging into his office. He blinked a few times at the excuse and as about to respond when be noticed the four red scratches on his face. The looked recent too. "Forget that. It happens to all of us. In any case, how did you get those markings, Chris. And don't say you scratched yourself in your sleep. I know the difference." he asked after a second of silence.

EchoMonroe

(Feel free to.give Chris days off)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:10 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris had been ready to make the excuse he'd scratched himself when Karma pointed out that there was an obvious difference and he shut his mouth. He thought about it for a moment and sighed. "I don't know," he admitted ",I was having a nightmare and when I woke up my face hurt and it was bleeding but then I realized I was late and just rushed here." His face heated a bit at the admission and he ran a hand over his injured cheek only to find fresh blood on his finger tips. How am I still bleeding? "I'm sorry," he added though he wasn't sure why he was apologizing.

(OOC: Okay.)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Karma just continued to stare at him for a few seconds before sighing and then standing up. He retrieved the first aid kit that he kept under his desk for cases like this and walked over to the other male. "Sit." he ordered firmly as he placed the kit down, popping it open and then rummaging around for some alcohol. "Hmm. You need to get your place checked out, Chris. Something is not right if you keep coming to work looking like you got into a fight with a pack of wolves." he stated as he found the alcohol. He also got a cutie, dipping it into the clear substance before turning his attention back to the other male as he waited for a response.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:34 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris sat down with out complaint and watched as Karma began looking through the first aid kit. He frowned a bit at the statement and sighed. "It's like this where ever I move," he said glumly ",ever since I got out of the military everywhere I go this happens. I don't know what to do." He put his head in his hands and made a small noise of distress. What is wrong with me?!

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas