Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah. I've heard that before." Karma replied wondering why people in love did crazy things for the people they were in love with? "Yeah. It seems you're better off for it and can do a lot better in my opinion." he added with another smile at Chris. Hmm. He had been smiling a lot in the other's presence for some reason. Seriously, he didn't think he ever smiled so much in his life. "In any case, is there anything else you wanna ask me or do you have to go back to work?" he asked after a beat of silence. Secretly he found himself liking to talk to Chris and once again he did not know why. Seems he don't know a lot nowadays.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:15 pm
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris glanced at his phone before replying. "My patients have been really spread out today," he informed ",so I don'r see my next one for like an hour. So when did you first realize you had the sight?" He was trying to be some what discreet on the subject as not to air Karma's personal business to the whole hospital. It was something that had been on his mind since he'd met Karma but he'd been hesitant to ask.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Karma was silent for a few moments. He was debating on whether or not to tell the other the truth or not and decided that it was okay. "I don't remember. I''ve always been able to see them. I don't know how it emerged but it did and I have been dealing with the supernatural ever since." he replied softly, pushing away bad memories once again that came with talking about his past. "I had to train for years to control it or I would have gone insane from all the spirits trying to get my attention." he added with a small frown. Those years had been hell but it had been worth it by the time he was done and he was grateful for those who taught him.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:56 pm

"Santa mierda," Chris breathed out ",I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I've seen others who had it lose the battle with the other side. You must have some strong determination." He was reminded of his babysitter back in Mexico. She'd been a sweet young girl who let it slip to him that she saw spirits. Even as a kid he'd remembered being worried about her then one day she stopped showing up. He placed a comforting hand on Karma's arm and gave it a light squeeze.

(Translation: Santa mierda - Holy s**t)
DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:02 pm

Karma snorted. "It was more to survive than anything else to be honest." he replied with a shrug. "There were days when I wanted to just give up but I couldn't as I was the only one thing standing between the spirit world and this dimension. I've learned to deal with it even though it can get overwhelming sometimes." he added, blinking when he felt Chris' hand squeeze his arm. He gave him a look of thanks just as one of the nurses came up to the desk and started to flirt with Chris. He just rolled his eyes at her before turning his attention back to the computer screen. He wondered how the nurse would take it when she realized that Chris would not be interested in her? It would be entertaining to be sure. Well, at least for him anyway.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:03 pm

Chris had thoroughly been enjoying the moment he and Karma were having until one of the nurses appeared and tried to chat him up. She'd tried talking to him earlier as well. He remembered she'd asked about them going out to dinner together. She brought it up again and he sighed before looking at her. "You're a lovely woman," he started ",but I am very, very gay. Please stop trying to flirt with me." He took a second to appreciate the shock on her face.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Karma ignored the nurse as he continued to work but he was listening to the conversation, curious as to what Chris' response would be to the flirting. He got his answer a second later and had to fight back a snort at the answer as well as the look on the nurse's face. He was sure that this would not discourage her in the slightest. He felt for the other make as he knew that before the day was out, the other would be harassed by the male nurses as well as those trying to turn him on to women. He looked forward to it. It was sure to be very entertaining if nothing else. He waited until she left to look at Chris. "I hope you realize that she will not give up that easily." he mused as he printed out the files, waiting for a response.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:48 pm

Chris shook his head as he watched the nurse walk away. He turned back to Karma once he spoke and sighed. "Why though," he asked with a chuckle ",I'm not even that good looking." He believed that to be true. For as long as he could remember Chis had always had issues with how he looked.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:15 pm

Karma stood before heading to the printer to gather up the files and place them in a folder then looked to him. "Who knows why women do what they do." he replied with a shrug before snorting inwardly at the other's last statement. "Hmm. Not exactly. You are handsome, in that military guy kind of way. It's rather hard to explain. But for some here, you are exactly their type. Well, more of a project than anything else. If it makes you feel better, I think you're cute." he added blithely, like he hadn't just mentioned that he thought Chris was cute. He was being honest and it was a simple compliment. "Just watch out for her and ignore her. Eventually, she'll move on." he finished, patting the other on the arm with one free hand while using the other to open the nearest filing cabinet and placing the folder in.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:47 pm

Chris blinked in surprise. He thinks I'm cute. He did his best not to turn into a mess over someone giving him a compliment. "I mean I don't see it," he said rubbing the back of his neck ",I'm just average looking and I'm really ******** up in the head, not just from the PTSD." He'd been seeing a therapist long before he enlisted in the military for other reasons he'd never really talked about with others.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:41 pm

Karma gave him another look. "Yeah, well most people are crazy and have no logic when they want something bad enough." he replied after a moment, frowning to himself when he noticed that some files had been misplaced. What the hell? Ugh. He was going to have to refile all of these before his shift was over. That was a lot of files. What were these nurses doing if not third job? And how we're they not fired yet? "I don't think you're one. You have a serious thing going on with you and you're getting help. I think that counts for toy. Not against you. Bit you should be on your guard against them just in case." he added as he started removing files and placing them in this correct spots. He made mental note to get some colored post it notes and attach them to the files.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:27 am

Chris pondered Karma's words for a moment. He supposed the other doctor did have a point. He could at least acknowledge his issues and was seeking help for them, he didn't want to be this way. "I guess you're kinda right," he said after a minute ",I mean I don't want to be this messed up. I've been trying to get better but it's so damn hard.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:30 pm

Karma continued with the files, listening to the other male. "Hmm. I can understand that. But at least you're getting help. Not many with the same problem as you are willing to do that much or even try." he replied, setting aside old files from the recent ones. files that were old and made another mental note to update them when he got the chance. "That is what makes you stand out from others like you." he added just as he finished up the first batch of files. Three more piles to go. Yay. This was probably going to take the test of his shift. If not longer. Sigh. Thank kami he had the weekend off or he would have to hurt someone.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Chris sighed and nodded before checking his watch and frowning. Damn my next patient will be here any minute. He'd been enjoying his talk with Karma but duty called. He stood and stretched out. "My next patient will be here soon," he said.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Karma had started on the second pike of files before pausing to look at the other male. "Ah. Okay." he replied, hiding his disappointment as he was actually finding himself enjoying talking to Chris. "Be sure to not push yourself, especially with your back." he added with a smile at the other before going back to his filing. "Also, watch out for the nurses." he finished after a pause. He was going to need the reassurance as he just knew that that nurse was not one to give up so easily. But he made a mental note to make sure that she did not harass Chris. Her and anyone else to be exact.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces