The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:09 pm
Chris stood carefully and shoved his enthusiastic dog back behind him so he wouldn't jump on Karma. "No I'll be fine but are you sure you're gonna be okay," he asked ",I meant what I said you can crash here for a little while, I don't mind." He was more than a bit worried about Karma making it home by himself. The other doctor looked dead on his feet.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:31 pm
Karma gave him a smile. "I will be fine. I'll take a cab home so it'll be okay." he replied after a minute. You get plenty of rest and try not to do anything to strenuous." he added, patting the dog on the head one more time before leaving. "I see you at dinner tomorrow." he finished before leaving the apartment and headed home. It was easier going back down than up. Huh. He made sure that he had everything before hailing a cab and made his way home.

]quote="EchoMonroe"]  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:34 pm
Chris relented as Karma insisted he would be fine. He couldn't help but worry. The doctor had been so exhausted he passed out, that wasn't usually a good sign. He couldn't help but be excited at the prospect of having an actual date with someone, especially someone was interested in and hadn't been set up with by a family member. Duke looked up at Chris with a grin only a pit bull could have and wagged his tail happily. "Yeah I like him too buddy," he chuckled as he scratched behind the dog's ears.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:18 pm
Karma, true to his word, hired a cab to drive him home. He dozed on and off on the way and the driver had to wake him up when he arrived home. He shook himself out of his stupor before thanking and paying the driver and then making his way to his apartment. Thank for it's on the first floor o he didn't have to go very far. As Soo as he was inside, he kicked off his shoes and placed his bag by the door before deciding to just take a nap. While doing this, he thought about what had just transpired and could not believe that he had a date. An actual date. He could not wait. He placed himself down on the couch with a blanket before setting himself down and drifting off to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 pm
Chris was able to catch up on some much needed rest during the day and somehow managed to get a full nights sleep. Morning came and he found parts of his body still hurt but he pushed it aside. He took Duke for a walk and went through his morning work out albeit much slower than he normally would have. He didn't push himself too hard. He texted Karma that he could come by when ever he wanted, just let him know, before taking a quick shower and starting to prep what he would need for dinner.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:06 pm
Karma had slept through the rest of the night as well as through most of the morning, waking up around noon. He blinked a few times to get the sleep out of his eyes as he looked around and realized that he was in the living room. Huh. He shook his head before getting up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower to wake himself up more. He was still tired but not like he was yesterday. He checked his messages to see if he has missed any and found that had. A couple of them were from his friend and the other was from Chris. He paused and then remembered. They had a date tonight. Oh, my god. He had an actual date tonight! He had no idea of what to where and started panicking just a bit before pulling himself together. He texted the other back to say that he would be around 7 or so as he had to run some errands which was true.

quote="EchoMonroe"]  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:01 am
Chris heard his phone ping and checked it. He couldn't help but smile when he saw it was from Karma. It was moment's like that he was glad he lived alone because there was no one but his dog to witness his goofy dancing for joy. He finished his prep for dinner and cleaned up around his apartment. He wasn't a slob but he could certainly be a little more diligent in his regular cleaning, he knew that much. He found it rather enjoyable to chase Duke around the house with the vacuum cleaner. As time crawled closer to seven he decided he should put on some actual clothes and not the tattered tank top and shorts he'd spent the day in. He managed to dig out a rather nice pair of jeans that were on the tight side with out being indecent and a black t-shirt. He wondered if lighting candles would be too far and decided that, yes it would be.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:39 pm
By the time Karma was done running his errands, it was almost close to seven but he had enough time for a shower. He quickly put away everything and took said shower and drying himself off before having to pick an outfit. He decided on a black sweater as it was supposed to be chilly tonight, jeans and black, calf high boots. Also, he decided to let his hair stay down for tonight, combing it and brushing to get rid of tangles. After making sure he was set, he texted Chris to let his know he was on his way and that he would be bringing dessert. He hit send before making sure he had everything before locking up his apartment and hailing a taxi to Chris' place. He made a mental note to look into a car when he got the chance.

EchoMonroe

Occ: Sorry for the wait.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:01 am
(OOC: You're fine. I've been meaning to tell you I'm not ignoring you Gaia isn't sending me notifications on my forum rp's for whatever reason)

"Get a hold of yourself Sanchez," Chris muttered ",you're a grown man, not a high schooler, you got this." He was practically vibrating out of his skin, he was so nervous. It wasn't like he hadn't been on a date before but this was the first since his ex left and there hadn't really been anyone before that either. It was a classic cliche of high school sweet hearts, He paced around his apartment as he gave himself a pep talk while Duke followed him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:06 pm
Karma thanked the driver and then payed him before stepping out of the cab and in front of Chris' apartment. He had a box of chocolate cake with him and was quite nervous bit he took a deep breath and made his way up the stairs and to the other man's apartment, standing in front of the door, staring at it for a few seconds before shaking his head and raising a hand to knock on the door for a few seconds before starting to wait patiently for Chris to open the door while inwardly freaking out and wondering if he should have come here. Damn. He was starting to panic. He hadn't had a panic attack for some time. Crap! He then started to back up.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:35 pm
Chris nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the knock at the door. He darted over and sung it open with a smile. "Hey," he said trying to ignore the way his voice cracked ",uh, come on in." He couldn't pin down why he was so nervous. It was stupid really, but here he was. Get a grip! Duke came rushing out and happily trying to urge Karma to pet him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:50 pm
Karma was halfway the stairs but he froze when the door opened and he heard Chris' voice. "H-Hi." he replied with a nod before walking inside. "Um...I brought cake..." he added with a shy smile, wondering where the hell this nervousness was coming from. Oh, yeah. He hadn't had a date in years and that's why he was as nervous than a hooker in church. Karma blinked at Duke but gabe him a few pata on the bed while he tried to inwardly calm himself down.

EchoMonroe

Occ: Sorry for wait!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff