Opposites attract (Echo & wolfy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

Lucian could sympathize with Tama on the aspect of feeling like he never had a break. He was always as some event or modeling for some site, it left him with little free time though in a way he preferred it. He wanted to keep his mind busy to keep himself from being lonely. It was a strange balance he tried to keep, get close enough to someone they will let him sleep with them but not so close he will get hurt. "Sounds nice," he said with a smile ",that's the only down side of the city, all the glass and asphalt, there's nothing green. Makes me almost miss Louisiana." He did miss Louisiana but there was nothing for him there. He'd often thought about moving back, his family's old home was there, he still owned it but he knew that there was much less opportunity for him there as well. Cities tended to cater to his type of job, and while New Orleans was still a large party city is was also part of the Bible belt. "I hear Japan is lovely," he added ",I had planned on going once but unfortunately I never made it." He took another sip off his drink and eyed Tama closely, trying to take in all the little details now that they were alone.

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:31 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
Come have some tea and relaxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama had enjoyed his time running his own garden and often missed those times. He used to take naps during the day and enjoy the solitude and peacefulness the garden gave him. When he heard Lucian speak up his blue eyes looked back to him before raising an eyebrow slightly. Tama didn't really know much about the United States, so he couldn't remember if Louisiana was close or not. "Honestly I'm probably a terrible business man as I dont even know where that is. Hehe sorry I didn't think I would ever visit here, let alone build a garden" he chuckled some as he felt embarrassed to admit that. "Oh maybe you would like to join me sometime when I need to go back. You would be better company than Riku" Tama offered before making a small joke about his assistant. He leaned his head against his hand as he started to feel the effects of the alcohol but either way still skipped his sake. Once this drink was gone he figured it would probably best to get going before he drinks so much he ends up with a hangover. "So how old are you Lucian? If you dont mind me asking that is" he asked as he was curious what age the other will say. He knew the taller male wouldn't say his actual age or give up the fact he's an incubus. But the kitsune figured he could have a bit of fun while there was no one in ear shot of their conversation.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Lucian chuckled a bit as his admittance that he wasn't sure where Louisiana was. "It's down south," he informed as he finished off his drink. He smiled at the other's offer but didn't respond. It seemed innocent enough but that would be a tough decision for him. He'd planned on going with his partner many decades ago but then they'd discovered he was sick and canceled. The whole experience had left the incubus empty inside. He pulled his attention back to the conversation at hand and smirked when the other asked for his age. "I'm twenty five," he lied. Well it wasn't entirely a lie, he had been that age when he died and got resurrected as a demon but his actual years on the planet where much longer than that. "And yourself," he asked. He was interested to see how the other would answer as well. He'd been tempted to give his real age but being as the other still hadn't given an inkling as to their demon nature so he decided to play the game.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:34 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama simply nodded his head when Lucian declined his offer to join him sometime in Japan. He definitely was not going to push it as he hated forcing anyone to do something they dont want. The kitsune smirked as the other told him his age, knowing very well it was a lie. "Oh you're only a few years older than me, I'm twenty_three" Tama said with a cheerful smile. He was good at acting and lying but he wondered if Lucian could even tell that he was a demon. "Though my assistant like to say I'm wiser than my age but I'm still lazier than his fennec fox" he playful said. His blue eyes watched the other closely to see if he got his hint before finishing his drink. Tama let out a sigh as he was much more relaxed and enjoying his little game with Lucian at the moment. "Would you like another drink, or shall we go for a walk" the kitsune asked as he played with the sapphire orb that was against his neck. It was an old habit of his he did while waiting for someone.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Lucian chuckled when the other said he was only twenty three, knowing very well he was much older than that. He raised an eyebrow at Tama's no so subtle fox hint. So he's a kit. Should have known. He smiled at the other and gave a slightly disbelieving shake of his head. "You are something else you know that," he teased ",though I do suppose we could go for a walk or if you'd like my place isn't too far from here and I have rather enjoyed your company." It was a bold move as rejection was always an option, though it rarely happened. He'd been thinking for a while now about taking the admittedly beautiful demon across from him home and he had a hunch the other would be more than delighted to join him. He finished off his drink as he waited to see if Tama would accept his offer. He truly had been having an enjoyable evening with the other and wasn't too keen on having it ended with out him making a lasting impression on the other.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama would smirk playfully when he heard Lucian say that, it seems the other got his hint. But when asked if he would like to join the other at his home, he couldn't help but blush some. "I would love to go back to your place and spend a little more time with someone so handsome" Tama said in a playful tone. With that he took out his card and paid for their drinks. But as he stood up, he quickly placed a hand on the table to keep his balance. "Woops I must of drank a little to much tonight" he chuckled to himself. He could still walk but he knew he'll be tripping over his feet more. Luckily Lucian did say his home isnt to far from here. He couldn't help but wondered what the others home would be like.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Lucian stood and took note of how Tama swayed on his feet. He slid an arm around the others waist to help steady him. "That's fine," he purred ",you can just lean on me." He began leading the other from the bar. He kept his pace slow, making sure the inebriated kit wouldn't fall though he'd been half compelled to just throw the other over his shoulder and bolt. It'd been too long since he'd been with someone he didn't have to hold back with. He had realized early on there were some basic things that most demons had in common, one of which was that almost all of them were stronger than humans, as such he usually had to be very careful when he was with someone. Tama being another demon opened up some different opportunities for them that he couldn't indulge in with others. He lazily stroked his thumb over Tama's hip as they continued to walk. He waited until they were far enough away from the bar before he spoke. "You know," he started ",I've always been rather fond of foxes, though this is the first time I've actually had the pleasure to meet one."

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama blushed a little more before smiling as he felt the taller mans arm around his waist. "Thanks" he spoke softly as he leaned against Lucian. As he was lead away fro the bar, he gently wrapped his arm around the other demons waist as a way to support himself. But Tama couldn't help but find himself enjoying being this close to the other as Lucians scent was almost intoxicating as the alcohol. After they had gotten some distance from the bar he heard Lucian speak up before letting out a small playful giggle. "Hehe so you figured out what I am. I'll admit it's been some time since I ran into one of your kind, probably around twenty years now" he spoke with almost a playful tone. Tama stumbled and fell into the taller male before giggling at his clumsy he gets after drinking. "So how old do you really think I am?" he asked as he was enjoying their walk back to the others place. The kitsune didnt mind walking somewhat slow as it felt nice to be pressed against the other demon.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Lucian smirked a bit at Tama acknowledging him as an incubus. He knew most of his kind liked to keep a low profile, he was a bit of an odd one out in that respect. At the question of his actual age Lucian glanced down at the other. "I'd predict somewhere close to my own age," he replied ",around two hundred five or so. I'd heard most kitsune tend to be very solitary creatures, interesting to see you mingling with the humans." He took a moment to drop his face into Tama's hair and kiss the top of his head. It was something he'd been wanting to do all evening. Little bits of affection helped feed Lucian's more demonic nature just as well as actual sex. "Not that I'm complaining mind you," he added ",I'm quite pleased wih how this evening has tuned out."

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:40 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama couldn't help but blush as Lucian predicted what age he was but it was nowhere close. For the moment he felt as if he held the the upper hand but with what the other had said made the kitsune feel young for once in a long time. "Actually I'm only one hundred and twenty" Tama admitted almost embarrassed. But he couldn't help but chuckle when Lucian talk about what he knows of kitsunes. "Most of my kind prefers living on their own, but I was raised different I guess you could say" he said as vaguely as he didnt want to dive into his past. When he suddenly felt Lucian kiss the top of his head, the kitsune couldn't help but blush and press against the other more. "Honestly tonight has been amazing!! I haven't been this entertained for years" he chuckled as he looked up at the other. Tama hadn't expected the night to turn out like this but he was sure glad it did. By the time they had reached Lucians place he felt as of he had been holding onto the other for so long that he almost felt proud for bot tripping the taller male.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 pm

Lucian had enjoyed having the other pressed against him during the short walk back to his house. He quickly unlocked the door and led the other inside. His home wasn't excessively large bit it certainly wasn't small, mostly everything inside was black, his furniture was simple but far from cheap. All in all it was a pretty modern affair even sporting floor to ceiling windows with a lovely view of the woods. He jerked his head up when he heard a skittering of paws across the floor. Oh s**t. He quickly stepped in front of Tama as a large black hell hound rounded the corner sprinting as fast as he could towards his owner. He jumped up into Lucian's arms and began to lick his face. "I'm sorry I forgot to mention him," he said sheepishly ",this is Ira, he's a hell hound." The dog was leaning towards Tama sniffing him and wagging his tail happily. "I'll just put him outside," he added as he began to walk towards the back door with the dog still in his arms.

[quote="w o l f y_]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:31 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As they entered Lucians place, Tama glanced around as he checked everything out. He was impressed with the others house and didn't find it as a surprise that the male owned a lot of black things. When he heard paws running across the floor he turned to see what was making that noise. His eyes grew wide with fear as he seen a big dog running towards them before jumping into Lucians arms. When the dog leaned towards him, the kitsune instinctively backed up and ended up against a wall. "N-no it's fine" he said quietly as he watched the man go put his dog outside. For a few moments he stood there stunned before he started to giggle at himself. "I'm sorry, I should have told you I'm not a fan of dogs, well mainly big ones. Theres just been so many times with dogs attacking me" Tama told the other truthfully once he had come back. He was just glad he didn't yell but the kitsune still felt embarrassed. He did think the dog was cute and was glad it didnt seem aggressive.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:11 am

Lucian put the hound outside where it seemed to happily run around the yard nipping at fireflies. He smiled over to Tama as he walked back. "You have nothing to apologize for," he insisted ",I normally try to make sure he's outside when I have anyone non-demon over. You know the whole horns and four eyes and weird mouth and drooling tar thing kinda freaks people out. I can offer you a bit of comfort though, because you're a demon Ira would never attack you unless you were to attack him or me." He leaned against the wall near the kitsune and smiled. "He's pretty harmless," he chuckled ",he even let someone break in here about three months ago. They set off the alarm system and the cops got here before they could take anything but that doofus just let them waltz in here." He leaned in a bit closer and ran his finger tips down Tama's arm. "Sorry he spooked you," he added softly.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:53 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama couldn't help but chuckle as the other talked about his dog. He could understand why the dog would freak anyone else out, but he was only scared because it was a dog. "I've seen a few hell hounds in my life. Though none as friendly as yours, he does seem like a big goof ball. Glad to know he wont actually hurt me, but I'll still probably get scared of him" he said with a smile as he looked up at Lucian as he leaned against the wall. The kitsune couldn't help but giggle at the story of how the others dog just let a robber waltz right in. "What a terrible guard dog, though I'm sure his look is enough to stop any robber in their tracks]" he said as he pictured it. He was brought out of his thoughts by feeling Lucians soft touch, causing a small shiver to run down his body. "Its okay, I have his handsome owner to make me feel better Tama said with a playful smile. He then leaned a little closer and lightly traced one of his fingers up the males side. "Now lets have some more fun" his tone was soft and playful.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:46 am

Lucian smiled back at Tama and chuckled a bit."My my that sounds like you're flirting with me," he teased as he slid his hand up the kit's body to his neck. He eyes began to swirl to their unnatural deep blood color and he pressed a bit closer to Tama. His other hand found the fox demons waist and tugged, trying to get him closer. "You're beautiful you know that," he murmured softly.

w o l f y_stars

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers