Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
This is All New to Me (for EchoMonroe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason took all his college courses online. He hated school, didn't do well with that type of setting. He was in the middle of finishing up an assignment when his phone went off signalling he had a text. He looked at the screen and smiled to see it was Chris. He was happy to see the other had actually messaged him, there had been some doubt that he would. Hey Cutie. What are you up to today? He shot a text back before reclining into his couch with a grin.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying
Tell me I'm inside your head

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:34 am
EchoMonroe

Chris blushed deeply reading the message. He didn't even think Jason would text him back at all and here he was being just as flirty. "I have nothing planned today. So I was hoping maybe we could get to know each other like you said. But I understand if you're busy."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:44 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason smiled at his phone when he saw Chris text back. He was certainly interested in getting to know the other better. No I'm just sitting on my couch doing school work.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 am
EchoMonroe

"Oh I'm in school too. I'm going for nursing. What about you?" Chris smiled more. It was nice that he would understand if he was busy studying or something. "I would like if we could talk in person. Can we meet up somewhere?" Sure he would probably be more nervous talking to him face to face but, he really wanted to see his face.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:31 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason smiled when Chris told him he was in school for nursing. Oh me? I setting myself up to be a social worker. The foster care system in this country is really ******** and I just don't want kids to go through the same mess I did. He had a deep bleeding heart, at least that's what everyone told him. Yeah we cold meet up for lunch if you want. There's this really nice little diner in town.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:43 am
EchoMonroe

Chris smiled when he found out Jason wanted to be a social worker but, then when he read it was because he went through bad things in foster care he wasn't sure how to react. "I'm sorry to hear your childhood was rough. I want to be a pediatric nurse but, I'm worried about coming across abuse cases. I can't stand to see kids hurting." He smiled widely when he agreed to go out with him. "Yeah I'd love that. Do you want to meet up now?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:00 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Best thing to do in that situation is call the police. I wish someone would have for me. Jason wasn't ashamed of where he'd come from, it had helped shaped him into who he was. He still forgot sometimes that everyone wasn't as open about their past as he was. Yeah, let's do it. The diner is called Richie's. It's on Main Street. I can be there in like ten minutes

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:17 am
"But nurses I've talked to say that their reports aren't always listened to. I still want to do what I can though." Chris felt better though that he was going to get to see Jason soon. "Yeah ten minutes is good for me as well. See you there." He got up and looked at himself in the mirror fixing his hair. He wished he had something better to wear than jeans and a plaid shirt. Though he supposed that was actually appropriate for a lunch date. This probably wasn't even a date anyways.

He grabbed his keys and left. It only took him a couple minutes to get down to the diner. He checked around for Jason not seeing him right then so he stood outside just fiddling with his clothes wanting to look the best he could for when he arrived.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 pm
(Crap forgot to tag you. Was wondering why you didn't post.
EchoMonroe
)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:19 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason managed to make his way to the diner just slightly ahead of Chris. He'd went ahead and found them a seat near the window when he saw the other male walk up. He chuckled and pulled his phone from his pocket before texting the other. Would you look at that cutie in the plaid. I'm inside already got us a booth.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:45 am
EchoMonroe

Chris pulled out his phone expecting it to be Jason saying he was almost here or on his way. He did not expect him to say he was there and probably saw him all fidgety waiting for him. When he walked inside he noticed him and and saw how close to the window he was. "I was waiting for you outside. I didn't think to look in here."

He blushed again realizing he probably already knew that. "You look really nice. How did the rest of your shift go last night?" Chris smiled brightly. He was really happy to be there with Jason. Even if he wasn't out yet it felt so nice to be able to be himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:37 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason smiled as he watched Chris make his way other to the booth. He gave a little chuckle at the blatant nerves the other was displaying. "My shift went pretty well," he said with a shrug

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:57 am
EchoMonroe

"I'm glad to hear that." Chris smiled a little. He was getting more nervous now. Had he imagined that Jason liked him? He wasn't really talking now. But why would he be here if he didn't like him? He couldn't have possibly screwed this up already.

"I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. I'm not actually out of the closet. My parents are very religious so growing up I was told I'd go to hell for being gay. But I don't want to be living a lie anymore. I just can't let them know right now. They pay for me to go to school. So once I graduate I'm going to tell them. And also that I'm not pre-law like they think."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:51 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason listened to Chris as he began to open up and frowned a bit. He'd had some religious foster parents and it had been hard on him. He'd been out since he was fourteen he couldn't imagine reaching twenty one still being in the closet. "Well that explains why your friend told me you weren't gay," he said with a snort ",I lived with some crazy religious foster parents for a while. They sent me to one of those conversion camps, it clearly didn't work so they said they coulndn't take care of me anymore. That really sucks. Do you think they'd like cut you out of the family for coming out?"

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

(OOC:So I just noticed I don't know what the hell happened but half my reply is missing. I typed out more and I don't know where the hell it went. I'm sorry)
Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:02 pm
EchoMonroe

(Lol. Okay. I thought it was uncharacteristicly short. Thought maybe you had a moment of writer's block.)

Chris lit up at the mention of the conversion camp. Sure it wasn't something to vet excited about. "They sent me to one too!" It was something they shared though. "They had looked at my search history." He blushed and kind of mumbled it. "I told them it worked but, really I just learned how to hid it better. I am sure they would disown me if they found out. They believe it is completely a choice and one that will send me and everyone I know to hell. It feels nice to be able to be honest with someone." A smile returned to his face. "I can't tell you how happy I was you gave me your number."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff