Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
This is All New to Me (for EchoMonroe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason frowned a bit when Chris said he was certain his parents would disown him. He felt for the other, hiving to hide who you were from your own family wasn't easy. "I couldn't imagine," he said ",I've been out since I was fourteen and it would be a cold day in Hell before I ever went into the closet. That must be really hard."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying
Tell me I'm inside your head

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:07 am
EchoMonroe

Chris shrugged a little. "It's not so bad now that I don't live with them. My friends here don't make the kinds of comments my parents do. Also I've never had a guy like me before so it didn't really matter. It's easier to stay in the closet when nobody wants to date you." Chris smiled to Jason.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:21 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

"You mean you've just never had a guy let you know they like you," Jason chuckled ",because I can promise you I am not the only one. I can understand why you haven't told your parents but why haven't you told your friends? They seemed like nice enough people."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:46 pm
EchoMonroe

Chris blushed at the comment. "That's nice of you to say. I'm really surprised you're single." Chris shrugged a little. "Yeah I know. They are. It just didn't seem very important. I wasn't planning on dating anyone. I was just going to focus on school right now. Is this a date?" He chewed his lip worried he was getting to far ahead and assuming something not true.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:22 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

"Well I'm only nineteen," Jason informed with a shrug ",so most people can't take me out like drinking or anything." He smiled when Chris asked if this was a date and raised an eyebrow. "I mean I was hoping it was yeah."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:23 am
EchoMonroe

"I don't care if we can't go drinking. There are plenty of other things we can do together." Chris smiled. "I am so happy you think this is a date too. I really like you Jason." He decided to be much more forward then he had been and placed his hand on top of Jason's smiling more. "Though I feel like I have done all the talking. I want to hear more about you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason chuckled a bit when Chris said he felt like he was doing all the talking. "Well I'm not that interesting," he snickered ",I grew up in foster care so I don't have a family really. I almost went for an English major. The white streak in my hair naturally grows that way." He always saved that one for last. People tended to be rather fascinated by the white patch of hair in his fringe.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:18 am
EchoMonroe

"What do you do for fun when you're not flirting with closeted drunk guys at work?" Chris teased him. He was relaxing a lot more now that he knew Jason saw this as a date as well and wasn't removing his hand. "So I know what to expect from future dates."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:10 pm
EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:53 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason laughed a bit at Chris's joke and shook his head. "Well I really love cooking," he chuckled ",old black and white movies, I read a lot. I like to go camping."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

(OOC:Sorry I had some out of state family come in town and as such I was really busy and gone a lot.)
Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:02 pm
(It's okay. I just saw you replied to others so I thought my reply either got lost or I didn't tag you right again.)

EchoMonroe

"Is it to forward to ask you to cook for me sometime? That would be amazing and then getting to curl up with you and watch a movie together." Chris blushed and covered his face. "Sorry that really wasn't supose to come out. But I've never been camping. I love to read though. I always wanted to date somebody who I could cuddle with while studying and them be just okay with that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:37 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

"I'll make you the best chicken parm you've ever had," Jason chuckled ",I can relate. My ex wanted to go out clubbing all the time and I just wanted to curl up in front of a fire with some hot chocolate and some Charles Dickens."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:37 pm
"I can't wait then." Chris smiled excited for this future date whenever it came. "I was kind of afraid that you would want to yo clubbing all the time. But I guess when you work in a bar you really don't want to spend your off time in a bar. It works out well for me though. I have never been the kind of person who enjoys that sort of thing. I like quite places better. But I do enjoy a fair." He chuckled a little.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:10 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason's face lit up a the mention of a fair. He had a weakness for such attractions. "Me too," he said enthusiastically ",I haven't been able to go in years, mainly cause no one wants to go with me. Guess now that'll change."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers