Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:45 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner looked at Toni nodding "Yeah cars are kinda my hobby when I have the time to work on them. I do have a car of my own but I'm in the middle of restoring the body and then I need to get an engine for it. I pretty much built the car I have with my own two hands." He said proudly. He looked out the window smiling "I wouldn't mind working on this car if something goes wrong with it though I'm gonna hold you accountable for buy the parts I'll need" He said. He heard Toni's phone ringing and looked at Toni with scowl which was to warn him to not answer his phone at all, especially while driving. As soon as Toni put it on do not disturb he gave a slight approval nod. He crossed his arms yawning again almost forgetting that he hadn't slept in almost forty-eight hours. It was slowly catching up with until Toni spoke again. Conner glanced at Toni blinking some before he lightly pulled at his ear. He made Toni feel safe? What the heck did that mean? Conner scratched his head some "I um...didn't know I gave off that kind of vibe" He said slightly chuckling.

As soon as the car was placed in park and was shut off he got out of the car stretching before nodding "Yeah, these kinds of places are family owned business that aren't corporate owned. They make the food from scratch right there in the restaurant. It's like getting a home cooked meal" He said happily. He noticed Toni reaching for his phone but quickly snatched it and put it in his front pocket "You have assistants for stuff like that. Jessica can fix it or one of the other department assistants" He said "Relax for once Toni. You deserve it" He said before he began walking, He turned down an alley way which looked sketchy but it didn't bother Conner in the least bit.

The dark haired man stopped in front of a door and the smells of different soups, meats, veggies, and deserts could be noticed coming from the building that Conner stood in from of. He looked at Toni with a grin "This place has pretty much anything you want" He said opening the door to let Toni go through first "I usually sit in the corner booth but you can choose where we sit" He said. He enjoyed his alone time once he was done with work and hated people bothering him which was why he usually sat away from those who were in the restaurant.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:18 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toni followed Conner to the diner. It was honestly charming. To think his family only took him to high end establishments. "Let's take your usual seat. I wanna get to know you more" Toni said smiling up to Conner. Toni followed Conner to the corner booth and sat down across from him. Toni's eyes looked around in awe. Taking everything all in. ['Just by your face, I can tell you come here often" Toni slightly teased Conner playfully. Toni was honestly way to comfortable around Conner. It was odd. "So tell me, how does a handsome guy like you always end up spending more time working than others?" Toni bluntly asked Conner then. Toni was always known for being extremely forward and blunt. But for some reason only Conner would make Toni blush. Toni's face lit up a bit realizing how he openly stated the question that was in his mind. "I...i..i mean. yea.." Toni blushing a bit as he started to look for a menu to hide his face a bit.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:53 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner looked relieved when Toni picked to sit in the corner booth. That meant no one would be bothering them except for the servers to take their orders. He slid in the seat across from Toni looking more relaxed than usual. He picked up the menu and glanced over it even though he pretty much knew the whole menu by heart at this point. He knew exactly what he was going to order and knew that the server would ask him if he wanted his usual to which he would end up saying yes. He was a creature of habit after all. He looked up at Toni "Well what do you want to know about me Toni?" He asked "I'm pretty much an open book" He said shrugging some trying to play off Toni's adorable blushing like it was nothing to him right now.

Conner slightly shifted in his seat nodding as soon as another statement came from Toni "Yes, When the elderly couple who runs this restaurant found out I was living on my own they let me work here while I was still in high school. They used to sometimes let me take whatever leftovers they had home too. It was thanks to them that I'm still alive and made it through high school and college" He said "I owe them a lot and I'm hoping to be able to repay them for everything" He said. He had a soft expression on his face that he rarely showed to anyone but he couldn't help it. He adored the couple that had practically raised him during his schooling years since his parents wanted nothing to do with him.

Conner looked down at the table remembering all of the late night cramming study sessions he had while on his break and the couple slipping some extra money in his pay when he ran short on cash, or when his month's rent had been paid for by them so he would have extra for his college funds. He smiled as he got lost in thought before he heard someone gently clearing their throats "Conner, my boy, its so good to see you around here." It was an elder man that looked to be about in his seventies. He was smiling at Conner brightly. Conner looked up seeing the old man and smiled "Mr. Waters!" He said standing up giving the man a hug. The man gave a chuckle hugging Conner back "How many times do I have to tell you son to call me by my first name?" Conner rubbed the back of his head "Sorry Roger" He said before turning to Toni "Toni meet Roger. My surrogate father I was telling you about" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:10 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni smiled as the older gentlemen arrived over. Clearly the one Conner spoke about to highly. Toni smiled and stood up to be polite. "Roger, Lovely to meet you. My name is Anthony Matthews but please call me Toni" Toni smiled as he shook Rogers hand. "Roger, please join us" Toni smiled as he sat back down. This time Toni sat right next to Conner. Toni was a bit close to Conner but Toni did it out of instinct and not on purpose. Was he that comfortable around Conner? He must've been. "Roger, has Conner always been such a hard worker?" Toni asked smiling to Roger. "I always seem to find him working on something, it truly amazes me" Toni smiled as he spoke to Roger happily. Toni looked over to Conner, only to look back to Roger trying to hid his blushing as much as he can.

(sorry long day and writer block! T.T )  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner looked at Toni blinking some not expecting Toni to have invited Roger to sit with them. He sat down in the booth and looking down at his lap internally groaning since he knew Roger would tell some embarrassing stories about him if Toni asked. He looked at Roger "Nothing too embarrassing Roger. This is my boss you are talking about" He said but there was a light playful tone to his voice.

Roger chuckled some as he sat down across from the two men "I promise my dear boy" He said before he looked at Toni shaking his hand back with a smile "It is a pleasure to meet you. Conner doesn't usually bring people here unless he feels he can absolutely trust them" He said. He placed his hands on the table folding them "As for Conner's work ethic, yes he has always been a hard worker. He would help early mornings here in the restaurant with prep before school. After school he would change clothes, bring his homework down and help serve people, cook and while on his half hour break he would study and do homework. If he didn't finish he would go home and finish his homework no matter how late he had to stay up." He said beaming at Conner with a proud smile "He may not be my son by blood but in my heart I consider him my son" he said endearingly "Conner is always striving to be the best he can be" He said.

Conner looked down at his lap slightly blushing "Roger...you're embarrassing me" He said quietly "But you and Ellen gave me a chance in life and I am very grateful for that" He said looking at Roger "I hope you do know that Roger" He said. He looked at Toni "I haven't really taken a break since I moved out at the age of sixteen" He said "I'm not used to and if I'm not busy doing something I will absolutely go insane" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni smiled as he listened to Roger explain how Conner was growing up. Roger and his wife really took Conner in at a young age. Toni felt horrible in a sense. Toni's life was so different than Conner's. Toni had a very privileged life. His parent's loved him dearly and gave him more than he could ever do with. The tiny male smile as he watched the two interact. What really caught his eye was how vulnerable Conner was being. Toni never saw this side of him. Toni always saw the flirty and confident Conner. This whole side of him was...sweet. It was cute. "Yep, Sounds like the Conner I've come to know" Toni smiled sweetly as he spoke about Conner. "I've gone into the office several times in the morning to him still there working. I've had to send him home a few times" Toni smiled with a small laugh.

"Hmmm to think, Conner harasses me about relaxing and taking a break sometimes" Toni teased Conner. Looking to the taller male and giving him a playful wink. "Roger, I would love to hear more about Conner, but I think he's quite flustered a bit, no?" Toni teased a little more. Toni gave a small giggle but covered his mouth. Knowing Conner would seek his revenge sooner or later on him. Toni surely collected enough karma from this moment. "Roger, what was Conner's favorite thing to eat here?" Toni asked the elderly man with a warm smile. Toni was slightly leaning against Conner. Just being around Conner made Toni feel so relaxed and warm.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Roger smiled sweetly as he watched Conner and Toni interact. To the old man it didn't seem like they had that typical boss and employee relationship. He chuckled to himself "If I didn't know you two worked together I would think you two are dating" He commented knowing it would get a reaction out of Conner. He then looked at Toni chuckling "That is Conner for you young man. I'm glad he has someone looking out for him" He said happily "I do worry about him everyday"

Conner coughed some as he looked at Roger his eyes wide as his blush grew darker "Roger, no way, Toni has been a mentor to me." He said before he pulled the front of his shirt up to hide his face from the two "You promised to not embarrass me" He mumbled "So not fare" He said with a pouting huff before he looked at Toni "You just had to ask him" He huffed instead of scolding him. He wanted to just get out of the booth and go hide in the bathroom but knew Toni and Roger wouldn't leave him alone if he did that.

Roger laughed some "There, there, Conner its okay. You are a man after all" He said teasingly before he looked at Toni "Conner's favorite is the homemade chicken pot pie that we have" He said happily "Would you like some?" he asked standing up "Conner also usually gets a glass of milk of with it" He said kindly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:57 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni went to take a sip of his tea but the moment Roger mentioned dating; Toni coughed on his tea bit. His face lit up just as much as Conner's did. It always was a parental figure to bring up the dating word. But now that Toni thought about it; dating Conner didn't see out of place. Toni quickly attempted to collect himself. Quickly changing the topic, Toni cleared his throat. "If it's his favorite, I would love to try it! But maybe more tea instead of milk, please? Toni asked Roger smiling sweetly. The CEO moved his hair onto his other shoulder shyly. "Okay okay..I'm sorry...you can get your payback whenever you want.." Toni said to Conner blushing a bit as he played with his hair for a bit. Toni couldn't believe how much he was flirting and blushing right now. Normally Conner did all the flirting but now, the tables have turned.

Toni huffed a bit as he finally collected himself. Toni haven't had this much fun in a long time. Since college now that he truly thought about it. Toni simply watched Conner. How he talked to Roger. How he interacted with Roger. Or how he interacted with all the workers in the diner. This was Conner's family. His friends. Seeing Conner in this light was different. Wait, how long has he had a crush on Conner? Toni blinked a bit and looked away for a moment. Trying to not be obvious about his starstruck gazing at Conner. Just now Toni had realized he's always been crushing on Conner. Ever since that first meeting with him when he was promoted to assistant manager of the World News Department. Toni smiled looking back to everyone as they all happily greeted Conner.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:52 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Roger waved at Toni as he walked into the back of the restaurant where the kitchen was to tell the cooking staff that Conner and guest wanted to have the chicken pot pie. He told a server that Conner would like milk and that Toni would like tea and to leave the pot at the table. The server wanted over to Conner and Toni's table with a smile "Here is your milk Conner, and for you sir tea and I was told you can have the pot" She said before she disappeared into the kitchen to continue working.

Conner sighed some as he put his head on the table groaning some. He looked at Toni as he spoke to him "No its fine. He's always teasing me about not having a boyfriend" He said huffing some. He sat up and looked at Toni seeing his blush again. He looked off to the side sighing softly since he wasn't used to Toni being the one to flirt with him. It was the other way around. He chewed the inside of his cheek before he took a deep breath "Hey Toni there's something I've been meaning to ask" He said rubbing the back of his neck now looking down at the table. He took another deep breath about to ask his question when the waitress came over and set their drinks down. He rolled his eyes in annoyance but didn't let the girl see. He watched her walk away before he looked back at Toni "I know you're my boss and it would unethical but would you consider going on a date with me?" He asked softly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:43 am
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni smiled and thanked the sever for delivering their drinks. The CEO looked back to Conner as he started to speak again. Toni dressed his tea as he like. A slice of lemon. One table spoon of sugar. Mixing the tea together Toni nodded his head. ”You can ask me anything, Conner” Toni said placing the spoon down. Toni lifted the cup to his lips. Taking a small sit. Then Conner popped the question. Toni had butterflies in his stomach. Okay, okay. So Conner finally asked the question. Toni lowered the cup revealing a small adorable smile. Toni looked to Conner, reaching over then. Toni’s smaller hand taking Conner’s hand into his. ”Let’s day this is our first” Toni smiled shyly to Conner a bit. Toni slowly pulled his hand away and now held his cup on the table between both of his hands. ”I look forward to our second dates, and many more” Toni said to Conner. This time looking shyly into his cup of tea. Seeing his barely visible reflection in the brown liquid in the cup. ”....I just wanna say, I never thought you felt the same way as I did for you. I never acted cause well. I’m your boss and I didn’t know if you would be okay with that...silly me” Toni laughed a bit looking to Conner with a small smile and blush.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:55 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner looked at Toni studying his reaction to the question that Conner just asked. Sure Conner may be the flirt and always seemed confident in everything he did but when it came to asking a question like this he was afraid of rejection. He didn't know but if he had to guess it might have to do something with his parents rejecting his sexual preference. He looked off to the side but then felt a hand on his and looked down at his and Toni's hand. He looked at Toni seeing that damn adorable smile that always made Conner's heart skip a beat and his stomach flutter. He couldn't believe that Toni was saying yes. He stood up and leaned over the table gently kissing Toni's cheek "I'm glad you said yes" He said softly as he sat back down "I don't know what I would have done if you had said no" He said his expression softening up some. He gently grabbed Toni's hand and ran his thumb across the back of Toni's hand "Why do you think I kept on flirting with you Toni?" He asked "I don't flirt with just every guy I see. I'm not like that. I flirted with you because I found you attractive and I liked you. I have since the first time I saw you" He said blushing some at his own admission.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 am
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni’s face heated up then. The kiss his cheek left tingles all throughout his body. The CEO smiled shyly to Conner. Okay, so they were pretty much dating at this point. Toni felt his heart swell in this moment. ”I’m happy I said yes....more than you realize....” Toni replied to Conner smiling. Sitting next to him felt even better now. Toni’s eyes then widened and looked around for a clock. Toni found one and groaned. ”oh no....we forgot to get you new suites...all the shops are closed now” Toni said pouting a bit as he looked back to Conner. Toni sighed in defeat at that moment. But simply perked back up with a thought in mind. ”Looks like you’ll have to stay with me, so we can head over in the morning” Toni grinned to Conner then.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner watched Toni's reaction and smiled. It was just adorable as he thought it would be. He couldn't help but smile more as he took Toni's hand and laced his fingers with Toni's. His smile disappeared some "I'm glad too...I really thought you were going to say no. I'm used to rejection and I figured I'd just be rejected again." He said in all honesty. He then perked up some and smiled again as he looked at Toni "But I don't have to worry about that anymore" He said scooting closer to Toni. Toni may have been visibly freaking out by blushing but Conner felt giddy and excited. He took a deep breath to try to calm his heart rate down since he was sure Toni could hear his heart beating loudly.

As Toni looked around Conner gave Toni a confused look and was about ask him what he was looking for but Toni spoke first "Oh well that's okay. We're having our first date so relax and try not to think about work" He said tapping Toni on the nose gently "You're such a worry wort sometimes. I swear the word relax is not in your vocabulary Toni" He said shaking his head as Toni frowned some "It's not the end of the world ya know" He said as he sipped on his milk. As soon as he did Conner snorted in his cup and began coughing some as he his chest some so the milk would go down easier "W-What?" He asked looking at Toni with wide eyes. As his brain processed what Toni had said a smirk crossed his lips. He leaned in close to Toni and whispered in his ear "Are you sure that's a good idea Toni?" He whispered before he gently licked Toni behind his ear flirtatiously not seeing the waitress coming with their food.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:59 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni couldn't help but smile to Conner. To think a busy work day would turn out like this? Well, Toni has never been one to have a normal day. So this truly isn't a surprise. Just the having a boyfriend now is a surprise. Before Toni could say anything else, he started to notice the server coming over with their meals. Then he felt the playful lick to his ear. Toni's face lit up red. His ears just so happened to be one of his sweet spots. Toni clenched his legs together and bit his bottom lip. Toni's hand that was under the table, gripped Conner's arm tightly. The server dropped off their food and smiled to them as they left. "Thank you..." Toni said as if he was holding his breath. When the server was at a far enough distance, Toni rested his forehead on the table. Letting out a sweet and aroused sigh. "So not fair, Conner..." Toni said hiding his now beet red face. Now, Conner was going home with him. To spend the night. That was plan after all. Now Toni would just have to get himself together. No sex on the first night. But..they were adults. They could if they chose too. But if Conner kept up his usual antics, it so was going to happen. Toni sighed another sweet sigh and picked his head up. Now relaxing himself. "Let's eat?" Toni smiled to Conner.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:23 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner stifled a laugh as Toni got really embarrassed. He looked at Toni rubbing his back some "There there Toni. Its okay" He said smirking "That was just payback for teasing me with Roger" He said licking his lips. He shifted some since he wanted Toni right then there but knew he had to behave for the most part. Later they will be all alone in Toni's place then the real fun would begin, for Conner at least. He will be able to tease and play with Toni all he wanted but if Toni didn't want to take further than flirting Conner would respect that. He may be rough around the edges and he may come on strong but he wasn't a monster.

Conner looked at their food and nodded "Yeah lets eat" He said as he put the napkin on his lap and picked up the dinner fork. He cut into his pot pie and let the contents pour out since it was still steaming hot. He put some on his fork and gently blew on his food before taking a bite. He closed his eyes savoring the flavors as he tilted his head back. He chewed his food before he swallowed "Man there is nothing better than a home made meal" He said with a content sigh. He looked over at Toni "Careful though it is still steaming hot. I know how you are when trying something new" He said.

Conner took another bite enjoying his dinner. In between bites he had taken a couple of gulps of his milk which caused him to have a milk mustache without his knowing. He went back to eating not saying a word since he didn't usually talk while he ate. Growing up he didn't really have anyone to eat dinner with since biological parents were always gone either working, or both away on business trips. He was pretty much alone with a babysitter who was always busy with their boyfriend on the couch. Soon Conner was finished with his food and grabbed the desert menu looking it over as he patiently waited for Toni to finish his food.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff