Welcome to Gaia! :: View User's Journal | Gaia Journals


View User's Journal

Subscribe to this Journal
gold and goals my goals

Community Member
i am looking for gear like vampire hat and a dark cape so plz feel free to donate please

95% of people commit suicide thinking that it will be better for them on the other side. the other 5% use it as a way of telling God, "You cant fire me I QUIT!!"

« Prev Week | 02/03 to 01/27 | Next Week » | Home
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum