I've moved house, i've moved to a little farm town and the next day an old girlfriend of mine who i planned to meet with comes down so we catch up and make plans.
2 weeks later it floods where i moved to so i had to grab all my stuff and evacuate, a week later i drive myself and my girlfriend to South Australia where her family meets we were gonna stay 2 weeks till she goes can we stay a few days longer? and then asks again a few days later now i gotta stick around for another 8 days.
She wants me to move up here one day but i dunno if i really do want to go, deep down i wanna stay in Victoria cause i dont wanna be so far away from my family.
What will i do? will i make myself ready to shift to SA or will i end up fighting my gf then decide fine u stay here i'm going home by myself then?
I've lived in Victoria my whole life and i'd never been to south Australia until a few weeks ago so it's all so unfamiliar to me.
Along the way i'll be made to make a decision between my true home or my girlfriend and don't get me wrong i love her and we've formed a close bond but will it work out in the end?
· Mon Jul 16, 2012 @ 07:33am · 0 Comments