heart this is the life of a(n) (idiotic) student in Belgium heart
My name is Stefanie, I'm a girl and I'm studying bio-engineering. I do hope I'll be able to keep studying this. My school has this stupid rule that if your grades are low for 2 years in a row... you'll be banished FOREVER off the school.... no pressure at all!
Since the school is quite far away of my home. I'm living in a residence offered by the school. So yeah, freedom!!!! going to parties, eating whatever I want!!!
Studying as a freak, asking myself everyday what i'm going too cook or if I should go to the alma (the alma is kind of a restaurant offered by the school for the students, they sell food at very low prices!).
But no complaints, I have a nice dorm with amazing people (including my twin sister, she's studying biology!). Each floor consists of a long corridor with bedrooms for 11 people. Together we share one kitchen, two showers and two toilets. we have a division of labor in which each week have to put out the garbage. I'm on the third floor. 1 building has about 5 floors. and I think ... there are 25 buildings. All buildings are surrounded together in a park with trees, it's quite nice here!
problems confused sweatdrop
1) I'Ts soooo expensive, we have to buy so many books, because the professors say that we will use these books, secretly we never use it but in the end, we have bought the book (and yes, it is a book written by the Prof. itself ....)
2) I think I love someone!! It brings the right amount of drama and love troubles in your daily live.... S.O.S
3) my previous grades were bad... like I didn't pass any exam... but I love Bio-engineering so I'm gonna do whatever it takes to save the situation!
4) don't remember it right now... but there are more, I'm sure!
1) I really like the people of my building! they're so nice. You can't choose the building yourself, you get placed, so you have to be lucky! I'm gonna bake pancakes with my roommates cheese_whine that's an improved because you know, at first I was sooo akward when I was with someone else ALONE in the kitchen. there was nothing to talk about, so we just sat there, nothing so say, eating our food.... silenceeeee....
2) I already knew 2 of my roommates: the first is my twin sister Isabelle and the second is one of my best friends Sofie (We were in the same class in high school)
So whenever i get bored, I have the privilege to go anoy these guys! whee
3) I already made really good friends who also study bio-engineering, so I'm ever alone xd
oh... I have to go to the next lesson, so I'll finish this later biggrin (that was quite a long intro... can't blame you if you got bored wink )
View User's Journal
a students life
So I recently got into university. And I have a lot of ups and downs. My last one was a big down!! Yeah, bad grades. With consequences! And... there's a boy I like :) but euh it's difficult.... + I'm staying in a residence of the school, meaning shar