You know when you watch a movie or read a good book or listen to an inspirational song, and suddenly, its all over and your left sitting in a room. some plain ordinary room with four walls, a roof and a floor.
I bet the majority of the world are thinking: "somethings missing in my life".
Well tough s**t thats reality. At the end of the day, heres what you will realise:
1. you are never going to find the perfect match or soul mate or whatever. no matter what, there will always be someone better.
2. People cant take lead of their own lives. They cant fufill their "dreams" because soceity will always screw us over in one way or another.
3. Nothing is fair. nor will it ever be.
4. People are too dam afraid to step outside there pathetic little comfort zone. even if stepping outside will be benefitial!! Theyre so dam a**l that nothing will ever change cause people are obsessed with being bored shitless all their life. ( to those of you who do not fit this catergory, I salute you)
5. If you are perpared to stand back and judge someone, to observe the imperfections in their lives, then you better be prepared to see someone staring at you through binoculars at your window in the middle of the night. they would only be doing exactly what you are doing. Your obsessed!!! stop making your life revolve around someone elses!
6. The bad guys never die. Thats cause we're already in hell. the goodies have gone somewhere better.
And thats all I have to say today. This entry may only be here til tomorrow- when I come back and regret ranting on like the pessimistic person I now am. goodnight! biggrin