1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
I'd have to say, looking into someone's eyes as they tell me how they feel. I've always been a fairly shy person...
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.
REALLY angry... gawd... I... have no idea.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
My mother... and ask her to call all the other important people in my life as well... and tell them sorry for everything bad I've done.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) Yes, my mother and best friend.
b) Meet someone I've wanted to for a long time, face to face... Tell the annoying brats I called friends that they are immature brats... and spend my last week in Florida... eating sushi.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.
With love in a way, comes trust. So Love.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Risk being late. It would haunt me for the rest of my life to see an innocent dog drown... I'm sure my boss would understand.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
That's a hard one... get back to me later.
8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
Yes. One year of my life is worth being able to actually say good bye properly...
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Depends on which person I'm friends with...
10. Does love = sex?
If loved equaled sex, then sluts would have fallen in love with most of the world...
11. Your best friend dies, what would you do?
I'd be depressed for a really long time.
12. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Love. Harder for my to say 'I love you' then 'No, sorry'
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My music... I'd go nuts...
15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
The other day, my mother.
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
Telling my mom I never wanted to talk to her again when I was 8-9.
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
I have a open hall way outside my window... It's normal to hear them... Tries to break in though, 911, then my mother... while I hold a giant sushi knife.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
19. Are you old fashioned?
20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
21. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
Manage Your Items