1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
2. If you hair spray dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they ignite.
3. A 3 year old boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4. If you hood a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a ball a long way.
6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesnt stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh-oh", its already too late.
8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, lots of smoke.
9. A six year old boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36 year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
10. Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4 year old boy.
11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12. Super Glue is forever.
13. No mater how much jell-o you put in a swimming pool you still cant walk on water.
14. Pool filters do not like Jell-o
15. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes
17. Marbles in gas tanks make alot of noise when driving.
18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
20. The Fire Department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.
21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24. Cat throw up takes a long time to get out of carpet, even with a shampooer.
Manage Your Items