I have feelings of love for the guy I see.
Does he love me too, what does he think of me?
I wish I could tell him he makes me whole, but I'm afraid to say
what's deep in my soul.
I don't want to lose him, cause I would be alone,
and some days I just can't wait to hear his voice on the phone.
He does certain things to make me feel loved,
some days he wants to be alone and my heart is shoved.
I wish i could be his body guard,
and protect him when things get hard.
I will always be there to help him along,
and before we met I wasn't as strong.
I wish I could tell him what I feel inside,
but I'm afraid of what he'll say, how he'll act on the outside.
Will we be just friends? I don't know.
But I wish that our friendship will never ends.
- by animelover4283 |
- Poetry And Lyrics
- | Submitted on 08/05/2008 |
- Title: We can only be just friends
- Artist: animelover4283
- Description: I have a big crush on this guy and he doesn't know it. We've always been such great friends and I always wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I was always alone and no one even bothered to talk to me. Then out of the blue he introduced his name to me and wanted to start a conversation. I was a bit confused but I started talking to him too and we became best friends. He used to be like a boyfriend and I always thought so but when others teased, he said we weren't.
- Date: 08/05/2008
- Tags: love friendship relationship romance
- Report Post
Comments (2 Comments)
- CazzyxBear - 12/14/2008
- Just ask him out, duh : P if he says no then its all good. Dont tell him your in love with him, just say 'hey, wanna go out sometime like a date?' theres no use gettin all emotional about it. 3/5, the topic is lame but it was well written
- Report As Spam
- kie610 - 12/13/2008
- nice poem good luck
- Report As Spam