In the heart of a forest on a lost item, a pedistal lay, on top of the pedestal there is a statue of a devilish looking Female. A description is embedded in the stone "He who wishes to be evil, heartbreaking, and show no mercy, shall touch this statue and say "I am Determined to become one of your kind...." Once done, something very odd happens, The Eyes on the Female glow and the stone cracks and out of the smoke a figure appears "Im Nightmare, and i feel you wish to be a demon like us......"
The Figure steps towards you, and touches you then dissapears... This happened to a Man called Blake.... He was a mean man, he always had his pitch black wolf with him... but the day after he visited the statue, His wolf acted different.... Sam was suspicious after his wolf bit him. Little did he know that the Female was controlling the Wolf...
After thinking for a long while, he decided to leave the wolf... and go somewhere else...
Then, Nightmare stopped controlling the wolf and let it roam free. Nightmare walked to a nearby bridge and sat on the railing, her feet dangled from the rail. She looked around, her eyes squinted at a small figure padding towards her, It was the wolf. The wolf looked at her and whimpered a bit and went back a few steps then came back and looked at nightmare... it looked around and looked at her again then Barked. Nightmare shyly looked at the Wolf and got off the bridge and walked away, The Wolf followed....
When they reached Blake's house, Nightmare Gasped "COULD IT BE?!"
To be continued....
- by Nightmare Demon Queen |
- | Submitted on 01/01/2009 |
- Title: Demons, Part 1
- Artist: Nightmare Demon Queen
- Description: This story tells of a Female that turns out to be the Queen Of Demons, and she does all she can to get someone to accept her
- Date: 01/01/2009
- Tags: demons part1
- Report Post
Comments (2 Comments)
- v v starlight lunaria v v - 04/14/2009
- well id have to say that you did well, but you could probably do better
- Report As Spam
- Agrikar the Hidden - 04/05/2009
- My god... its not very good, in my opinion. You don't have anything of substance here at all; its very bland, and any time you have a character named something so cliche as Nightmare, your going to have problems... I think you should put a lot more effort towards being more professional in the future about your writings.
- Report As Spam